~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙~

"Kelsey, wake up. Come on wake up" Amelie said whilst shaking me awake. "If you don't wake up now you won't have enough time to get packed" she continued as my eyes adjusted to the light coming through my window. I opened my eyes fully and sat up "can you help me pack please" I asked getting out of my bed. "Yes of course, I'll come back in 20 minutes to let you get ready" Amelie said walking out my room. I quickly jumped into the shower for 5 minutes washing my hair and body.

I put back on my shorts and oversized white t-shirt, I will get changed later after I have packed. I brushed through my damp hair after drying it with a towel. I put on some light make up which consisted of concealer, bronzer, mascara and some lip gloss. "Amelie!" I shouted to let her know I was ready for her to help me pack. I added the finishing touches to my makeup and fixed my hair. I put my phone charger lip gloss and some money in my small bag to take in the car with me. Amelie came rushing into my room, running straight into my wardrobe grabbing my suitcase. She sat on my floor opening my suitcase and having a quick look through my clothes. "So where is it you are actually going" Amelie asked. "Ummm, the race is in Portugal" I replied. "Oooh, so its warm. Okay I know what to pack" Amelie squealed in excitement. I think she was more excited than me. "Just you go and pack any other things you need besides the clothes" Amelie said shooing me out of the wardrobe to give her more room.

I went back into my bathroom and finished drying my hair quickly, I packed all the make up I needed and other necessities you need for traveling. After 20 minutes I went to see if Amelie had finished packing. "I'm nearly done I just need to go and grab something from my wardrobe that I think will look super cute on you" Amelie said jumping up and running towards her room. 

After Amelie left my room I decided to get changed, I walked into my bathroom for the last time closing the door to get ready. I settled for my blue denim jeans and grey cropped jumper to go with the small black bag I had packed earlier.

After I finished getting changed I collected my things from the bathroom to put in my suitcase leaving the bathroom and closing the door, when Amelie walked in

After I finished getting changed I collected my things from the bathroom to put in my suitcase leaving the bathroom and closing the door, when Amelie walked in. She was holding a small black top and what looked to be a white cropped button up t-shirt. She put the clothes in the suitcase "have you put everything in?" She asked. "Yeah that's everything" i replied as she closed up the suitcase. "I'm going to be really mad if you don't get some cute pictures with that outfit" Amelie laughed, "don't worry I will make sure to get plenty of pictures" I said slinging my small backpack over my shoulder. I pulled up the handle on my case as me and Amelie both walked out my room. Amelie quickly grabbed her thing and we took them downstairs and set them down informing of the door.

"Are you both leaving now" I heard Noah's voice from the top of the stairs. "Yeah we are leaving in like 5 minutes" I said turning round to look at him. "Okay well before you leave, I just want to ask if I can invite Liam and Dylan over for the weekend" Noah asked walking down the stairs, I looked over at Amelie and rolled my eyes. "Yeah that's fine as long as you don't wreck the house" I replied pulling him in for a hug.
"I promise, Thank you" Noah's said pulling away from the hug, and giving Amelie one. "Enjoy your time at Emma's" Noah shouted as me and Amelie got in my car.

We both waved at Noah as I reversed out of the driveway, the drive to Emma's was only 10 minutes away from our house so it wouldn't take that long. Amelie connected her phone to the speakers in the car and we listened to music on out way. We only listened to 3 songs before we made it to Emma's.

"Bye. I will see you on Monday, text me every night. I want to hear everything" Amelie said getting out of the car and grabbing her bags from the back. She ran into Emma's and they both waved at me before closing the door. I took out my phone and clicked on my contacts looking for Lando's number.

Lando🧡

Me: hi Lando, it's Kelsey. I am about to drive to yours I will be here in about an hour.

After I messaged Lando I typed his address into my GPS, turned on my music and started to drive. After driving for 30 minutes I decided to stop somewhere to get some food as I didn't have anything to eat for my breakfast. I stopped at a McDonalds and grabbed a quick drive through and ate it in the car park. I scrolled through my phone whilst I was eating and I saw a message from Lando.

Lando🧡

Lando: okay drive safe, see you soon.

Me: I will be there in 30 minutes I just stopped off to get some food

Once I replied I put my rubbish in the bin and started up my car. The traffic wasn't so bad so I arrived a little earlier than I thought. I looked at my GPS and it said I was 5 minutes away. I started to get a little nervous. I turned the corner as the voice of my GPS announced that the destination was in my left. I stopped my car at the side of the road and looked over the fairly large,white house. It was a big for just one person. I picked up my phone and messaged Lando to let him know I was outside, I saw the gates to the driveway opening slowly and Lando was standing at his front door.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙!!! 𝙰𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛