~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙~

We were all standing waiting to collect our suitcases at baggage claim. "Will I see you next weekend" I heard Helen ask from behind me. "I don't know, depends if he wants to see me next weekend. Maybe he's already sick of me" I jokingly said motioning towards Lando, she laughed with me before pulling me in for a hug. "Here, give me your number so we can keep in touch, or just so we can catch up if you don't make it to the races" Helen explained handing me her phone. I put my number into her phone before we hugged each other one last time and I watched as she left the airport.

Once I collected my suitcase I pulled Charlotte and Lucinda into a group hug before they both left and walked towards the exit together. I made my way over to the boys who were all saying goodbye to each other, "Ahh, Kelsey," Carlos said as I approached the boys. "When will I see you again?" He asked standing beside me. "I don't know it's not up to me," I said looking up to Lando. "Well if he doesn't invite you, I will" Carlos joked. "I might have to take you up on that offer" I replied hugging Carlos from the side and resting my head on his shoulder, he put his arm around my waist to pull me in closer and kissed the top of my head. "Goodbye everyone" Carlos announced looking at our small group but also at the rest of the team who were all standing in their own little groups all around the airport. I watched as Carlos walked away which only left me, Lando and Jon.

"I'm going to get going, Lee is taking me home," Jon said quickly hugging Lando before turning to me. We both smiled at each other before he pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you" I whispered into his ear. "No, problem. Ask Lando for my number and you can message me if you ever need anything or need someone to talk to" Jon whispered back. I pulled away from the hug and nodded my head. Once again we watched as another person left the airport.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I took it out to see who it was in case it was Amelie telling us she was outside, and just like I thought when I read the notification on my phone it was from Amelie.

Amelie💜

Amelie: I'm outside

Me: Okay, we are coming

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Lando. "Yeah, I'm ready" he replied. "Alright, let's go then. My sister is waiting outside" I said before walking towards the exit with Lando following closely behind me. As we walked out the exit of the airport I scanned the car park to find my sisters car, which wasn't very hard as the car park was practically empty because it was early in the morning and many flights were cancelled due to the pandemic. "That's my sister over there," I said pointing towards a white Range Rover to let Lando know where we were going. He nodded his head in response and continued to follow behind me.

Once my sister spotted me and Lando walking towards her she got out of the car and a huge smile appeared on her face. I started walking quicker with my suitcase dragging behind me, causing Lando to walk slightly faster to stay close to me.

"Heeyyyy!" I shouted as I left my suitcase behind me and ran to embrace my sister in a tight hug. "Hey, I missed you" she replied hugging me tighter. "I missed you too, but I was only gone for a few days" I laughed. "Yeah, I know. Am I not allowed to miss my little sister" she said as she pulled away from the hug and ruffled my hair. I shook my head at her actions before she looked behind me and smiled. I turned around to see Lando smiling back and wheeling my suitcase closer to his and the car.

Lando helped lift the suitcases into the boot before we all got into the car. My sister obviously sat in the driver's seat and me and Lando took a seat in the back. I felt my eyes get heavier as I didn't manage to get some sleep on the plane because I was uncomfortable, plus me and the girls were having some interesting conversations. We all sat in silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was actually very nice because we were all tired and couldn't wait to get some sleep. The drive from the airport to our house was around 32 minutes but because there wasn't much traffic due to the time it would only take about 25.