~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞~

Unknown

Unknown: I only saw the end of your stream so I don't really know what happened.
I just want to ask if you're okay.

Unknown: Can you at least answer my text to let me know you're okay

Unknown: I know we barely know each other but can you please answer me!!!!

Me: Umm, who is this??

Unknown: Oh sorry,
I forgot you don't have my number.
It's Max

I looked at my phone in confusion as to how Max got my number in the first place. Did Lando give him my number? I quickly changed the contact name and replied to his message.

Max

Me: How did you get my number?
Did a Lando give you it

Max: That's not important right now
Can you please answer my question?
Are you okay?

Me: I will tell you the same thing
I told Lando, I'm fine.

Max: Okay, if you say so.
I am always a message away if you
need someone to talk to,
Or you can phone me or anything.

Me: Thank you Max I really
appreciate it.

I stood up from my desk and put my phone on charge. I walked towards my mirror looking at myself. Maybe people are right. Maybe I am putting on weight. No, stop it! Your perfect the way you are and you don't have to change for anyone. I was arguing with myself inside my own head and before I knew it. I was struggling to keep my eyes open as sleep was taking over me.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear. I rolled over and turned it off and picking up my phone and walking to my kitchen so I could make myself some breakfast. I looked at my phone as I walked down the stairs. There we a lot of notifications but the ones that stood out were more messages from Lando. Can he not go a few hours without texting me?

Lando

Lando: I have a question for you

Me: what is it???

Lando: are you doing anything tomorrow

Me: not that I know of

Lando: okay perfect, would
you like to come to Imola
with me?

Me: Are you sure, I don't
want to be any trouble to
the team, or you.

Lando: If I wasn't sure I wouldn't
have asked you.
Now is it a yes or a no?

Me: Of course it's a yes, I get
to travel and take some cute
pictures for Instagram.

Lando: is that the only reason you
said yes. Just to get some
pictures to update your small
amount of followers.

Lando: How many is it you have
now around 5,000

Me: Shut up, if it's that's much
of a problem you should
probably stop talking to me
don't want to damage your reputation.

Me: Being seen with someone with
such a low profile could damage
a person like you.

Right after I sent that message Lando's contact appeared on my phone. I answer the call and I saw his face appear on the screen.

"I was only joking I'm sorry" he apologised. "It's alright I know you were" I replied and smiled at him. "Is this the reason you phoned me, just so you could apologise" I laughed. "Yeah. But now I can help you pack" he said as he lay back and rested his head on his pillow. "Are you seriously not out of bed yet" I joked. "Why would I get up when I don't have anywhere to go," he said. I nodded my head at his comment. He made a good point if I wasn't hungry I would have still been lying in bed.

"Okay, well I guess I better go pack then," I said. "Wait are you not getting food," he asked. "How did you know I was getting food" I questioned. "Because I can see your in your kitchen" he replied. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him with a confused expression. He's been in my house once. How does he know I am in my kitchen just from looking at a blank wall. "It's alright I'll get food after I've packed," I said as I walked back upstairs.

"That didn't take as long as expected," Lando said as I zipped up my suitcase. "How long did you expect it to take," I asked. "I don't know, just thought it might have taken you a little longer to pick out the perfect outfit for each day" he replied. "I'm only going to be away for 3 days. It doesn't take long to pick 3 outfits" I laughed. "Plus I had you to tell me all about the weather and what to pack for each day" I added.

"Hey Kelsey can I ask you something," Noah said as he walked into my room. I looked up from my phone and looked at my brother who stood leaning against my door frame. "Yeah what is it" I nodded. "Um who are you on the phone with?" he questioned. "Lando," I said turning my phone around to show him. "Oh perfect, I was going to ask you about him, but now I can ask him myself," Noah said as he walked towards me sitting on the floor beside me. I looked at him with confusion as he took my phone out of my hand.

"Hey Lando, how you doing?" Noah asked Lando. "Yeah I'm good, how are y-" Lando replied, but was cut off by Noah asking him another question. "Yeah yeah I'm good. Look I've seen Twitter and I just wanted to make sure your okay" Noah sighed. "Yeah, no. I'm all good. I just ignore it now, but thanks for asking" Lando answered. Noah handed me my phone back and left my room. I looked back at Lando and we both just stared at each other not saying a word.

"What is he talking about, what's on Twitter," I asked. "It's nothing I promise. It's just about what I said in the team radio at the weekend about Lance, people aren't too happy about it" Lando explained. "You know, you don't have to pretend. If you're not okay you can talk to me" I say looking at his face as his smile disappears. "Yeah I know, thank you for that. But I need to go" Lando replied. "Okay I'll speak to you later," I said as Lando hung up the phone.

If he doesn't want to talk about it I'm not going to push him. I know what it feels like to have people pressuring you into telling them what's wrong and if you're alright. He will tell me in his own time.

____________________________________________

I'm sorry this is a really boring chapter but I wanted to update.

So here it is I hope you enjoyed it.