~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞~

The first free practice of the weekend went well with Lando placing 12th and Carlos placing 6th. The two cars came back into the garage and the boys went to talk to their engineers. I took off the headphones and put them around my neck. I watched as Helen took pictures of the boys and the cars to post on the teams social media and watched as Henrik took some videos of what was going on in the garage and some shots of the boys speaking to their engineers for the McLaren YouTube channel. I watched as Lando walked out of the garage I was about to follow him out but I saw Lucinda approaching me.

"Well how did you enjoy your first free practice from the garage," she asked. "it was amazing it's very different from watching it on the TV. My brother would love it here he has been watching F1 since he was little and I kinda feel bad being here since I haven't even been watching for long and I have been to a race weekend before him" I explained. "Invite him next time and we will get him a VIP pass so he can walk around an go wherever he wants" Lucinda offered. "That's a really nice offer but I haven't even told him about me being here," I told her. "How does he not know you are in a different country" She laughed. "Well I too him I was going to stay at a friends with my sister for a girls weekend" I explained, "So does your brother know about Lando?" she asked, "Oh absolutely not!" I exclaimed. "Oh okay well when you tell him let me know and we will get the weekend and tickets sorted out," Lucinda said. "Okay thanks that's really nice of you" I replied. "Okay well I will see you around," Lucinda said as she pulled me into a hug and walked away.

I took the bright orange headphones off from around my neck and hung them back up on the wall on my way out of the garage. I walked out the back exit of the garage and towards Lando's driver's room. I slowly opened the door to make sure I wasn't interrupting anything and was surprised to see Lando lying face down shirtless. OMG, should I leave or.....

"Jon, can you give me a message please, my neck is killing me" Lando moaned. I didn't say anything and walked over to the massage table. I put my hands on his back and started to run them up and down, I ran my hands up to his shoulders until he put his hand up and pointed to the spot on his neck that was hurting. I continued to massage his neck for a couple of minutes until Lando spoke up, "Have you seen Kelsey's new Instagram post" Lando asked, I stayed silent and tried to hold in my laughter. He lifted up his hand from under the table to show me the phone. "Yeah I saw it, I actually need help taking some more photo's" I spoke up. Lando quickly lifted his head and turned to look at me, he lifted himself up and sat on the edge of the table. "Well this is a nice surprise," He said with a smile.

I stood in front of him and smiled. He wet the two sides of his mouth quickly and leaned back onto his hands. I put my hands on either side of him and looked down into his eyes. Lando sat back up slowly meaning our faces were only inches away from each other. He placed his two hands on the back of my thighs "Hey Lando!" Jon shouted bursting through the door. I quickly turned around and tried to move away but Lando tightened the grip on the back of my thighs to stop me from moving, "Do you want me to go or..." Jon spoke. "Well, you're here now so you might as well just stay," Lando said. "Well I just came to tell you that you have some interviews to do" he explained. "Alright ill be out in a minute" Lando replied.

"Well, I better get going," Lando said removing his hands from my thighs and placing them onto my hips as he stood up from the table. I placed my hand on his chest and looked into his eyes one more time before I stood to the side to let home get ready for his interviews. Lando put back on his fireproof top, his orange McLaren hoodie and then jacket to match. "I will see you later and we can go and take some of those photos," Lando said as he walked out of his driver's room.

Again I was left to entertain myself so I took a seat on the small inflatable chair and opened up Instagram to reply to some of the comments on my recent post.

@KelseyScott

Liked by  helencrossley, Dylan

Liked by helencrossley, Dylan.Brown and 417 others
@KelseyScott: Driving to...
View all 192 comments

@AmelieScott: Driving to Emma's
@KelseyScott: You are Correct.🤫

@Dylan.Brown: ...to my house I hope
@NoahScott: Please stop I have told you so many times it's not gonna happen!!!

@Landonorris: oh you drivin, drivin🏎
@LandoNorrisFans4: You mean like forever, ever!
@KelseyScott: Am I supposed to know what this means?

After replying to a few more comments I put my phone down and decided to go a walk about the paddock before free practice 2 started. I made my way out of Lando's driver's room and was immediately met with large groups of people all rushing about and getting everything ready for free practice and everything else going on during the weekend. There were so many different teams all lined up and down the paddock. I have to say all the fancy trucks and hospitality suites are pretty impressive when you see them all lined up like this. This was my first time actually looking around the paddock and admiring all the work and effort that goes into these weekends. I saw a couple of groups of people all standing with cameras snapping pictures of whatever and whoever walked past them.

After walking around the paddock for a while I made my way back to the McLaren suite. I walked through the double doors and found a small couch to sit on and just watched everything that was going on in the Paddock.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

𝙱𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍.