~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙~

"Bye guys thanks for watching, I will probably stream again tomorrow at the same time so see you then," I said and stopped my live stream. I never got any more than 100 viewers but that didn't bother me I still had fun plus I was never really that popular anyway. I usually just did live streams whenever I got bored because I had nothing else better to do with my life. After I finished my live stream I made my way down to the kitchen to help my mum set the table for dinner. I grabbed a couple of plates and placed them down on the table. "Kelsey will you go and get your brother and tell him to come down for dinner, please," my mum asked. "Yeah, sure," I said as I made my way back upstairs.

I knocked on Noah's door and then slowly opened it. He was sitting at his PC with his headphones in, so he couldn't hear me. I walked up behind him and just as I was about to scare him he spun around in his chair. "You know I can see you in the reflection of the screen," he said pointing to the other screen he had on his left side. He was a bit of a gaming freak he had the full set up with three screens and the light-up keyboards and all that stuff. I never really understood why he needed three screens you can only focus on one at once. "Mum wants you to come down for dinner," I said as he turned back around in his chair. "Okay I will be down in a minute," he said taking off his headphones and setting them on his desk.

I before I turned to leave his room I took a quick glance at the screen and I saw a boy probably about the same age as me with a black hat and glasses. I can't deny it he was really good looking and his smile was contagious. I found myself standing staring at the screen with a huge smile on my face. I was soon knocked out of my little daydream by Noah bumping into my shoulder. "Are you coming for dinner or not?" he said with a huge grin on his face.

It was just me, mum and Noah who were sat at the table for dinner. My dad was working late and my sister was in LA doing another modelling shoot. She was rarely ever home and if she was it wasn't for long maybe 2 weeks at most. I did miss her but I knew she was doing what she wanted and was enjoying it, but you would if you were getting free holidays and travelling the world. We sat at the table and just had a normal conversation like, how was work and how was your day. Dinner always ended the same way with Noah rushing back upstairs to play video games, mum cleaning up the table and then going to watch TV and me going upstairs to watch something on my laptop. I lay down on my bed and opened up my laptop clicking on the Netflix icon and putting on Stranger Things for like the hundredth time. I really only put it on for background noise whilst I scrolled through Instagram. I scrolled through my Instagram liking and commenting on a few posts and then going through a couple of peoples stories.

I stopped when I got to my brothers and I saw the same boy from the live stream again with his glasses and hat. I clicked on the video and decided to give it a watch, it was him talking about someone called Charles and was saying something about him becoming last at the end of a straight, I assumed it was something about racing. I know nothing about racing so I didn't really know what they were talking about but it was still funny and his laugh was just adorable. I looked at the caption and saw who had been tagged I clicked on the first one it was
Someone called landonorris. I looked at the profile and it was him.

I scrolled through his Instagram for a couple of minutes. Well, maybe a little more than that and gave him a follow. I learned that he was an F1 driver which is how Noah knew about him. He is obsessed with Formula 1 and MotoGP he watches them every weekend so I am usually forced to watch TV in the smaller living room at the front of the house, whilst Noah takes over the whole living room with the large TV. I never really took much interest in all the racing stuff but if I knew that they looked like that, well maybe it would have been a different story and I would be watching it every weekend with Noah.

After looking through Lando's Instagram for another 45 minutes I decided to go back onto twitch and see if I could find his account. I knew he streamed because that's what my brother was watching him on and the video I saw on his story was also from twitch. I searched up his name and clicked on the profile. He has quite a lot of videos and they were all pretty long. I clicked on his most recent one which was him again with the glasses and hat.

When I was about halfway through watching the stream there was a knock at my door. "Come in," I said as my door opened slowly and Noah walked in with a huge grin on his face. "Yes, what is it," I said pausing the live stream. "What are you doing," he asked with the biggest smirk on his face. "Nothing just watching stuff on my laptop" I replied furrowing my eyebrows. He obviously wants to ask me something or wants me to do something for him or he's just here to annoy me. "Are you watching Lando Norris' live stream?" he asked letting out a small laugh.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

ℍ𝕚 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕠. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥. 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤.

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟.