Chapter Forty Five.

Yes, you're not dreaming, I'm back babies. Lol First of all lemme just take a quick moment to be petty and dedicate this chapter to that broad that was stealing my story lmao I hope you enjoy this one. Second I can't take you guys enough for the love and support and helping take the book down I wouldn't have made it thru that without you guys, y'all are literally my back bone! They have personally messaged me telling me that everything has been taken care of & have even invited me to write on their platform which I politely declined because if I'm gonna have anyone pay for anything I want it to be an actual physical copy, which I'm trying to do very soon after what just happened. Anyways I'm sorry that I made you guys wait so long, I'm sorry that I let my anxiety drive me and scare me into not wanting to continue writing this story but I can promise you guys I'm definitely gonna finish it, therefore I hope you guys enjoy this one and I'll be back soon ❤️ I love you guys, again thank you so much! I'll be back to edit lol

Isaac's POV

"How's she holding up?" Aj, Bean's newest partner asked from the passenger seat.

Beans snorts softly in the driver seat and is shaking his head, looking into the rear view mirror giving me a knowing look to play nice but I'm anything but nice these days.

Beanie, Aj, and I, are currently in one of my dad's SUV's on our way back to the warehouse so that I can deal with my "current" situation, but I'm honestly in no mood to be near anyone that isn't Hailey right now.

I hate that my father can't fucking wait just a bit longer to deal with Bregoli, I just got my girlfriend back I really don't like that I have to leave her so soon, it's not like the idiot was going anywhere.

Adolfo Javier Bejarano, also known as none other than Aj, was another one of pop's newest recruits.

Baby cakes and Aj were actually brought into the family around the same time, Aj before Ian.

Just like Metcalf though, Aj spent most of his time in surveillance and security, he always stayed behind doors, in techy rooms, but just like Ian it didn't mean he wasn't dangerous, most of my fathers men were, they had to be to be in this type of lifestyle.

Unlike Metcalf though Aj was exactly the opposite of him, he wanted to be everyone's fucking friend, getting in everyone's business because let's face it my fathers men only have each other at the end of the day.

They're not allowed to have too much contact with the outside world and their egos are way too big to try and befriend each other so loneliness becomes a thing. The shitty thing about my fathers men though is that everyone's trying to prove that they're better than one another so things tend to go south from time to time when someone's in a bad mood or having a bad day.

A person like Aj shouldn't be kept up in a tech room though, homeboy has way too much energy to stay cooped up in one place for too long, which eventually caused him to snap, which also explains why Beans has a new partner now- someone needs to be accountable for his actions meaning he needs to be baby sat for a while until they can mellow him out.

It was honestly pure bad luck though, Aj chose the wrong guy to be friends with and things didn't end too well; for the other guy.

I was actually in the warehouse at the time when everything went down between Aj and Saldino; Adolfo would've nearly killed the guy if Beans hadn't intervened and dragged Aj off of him.

Most of my fathers men think that they're big shots just because they've been here longer, because they're older than most of the recruits, that it gives them the right to walk all over the fresh meat.