Chapter Eleven.

Isaac's POV

"AGAIN!" Pops personal trainer, Jeremiah, shouts at Milo for what seem to be like the eighteenth time this morning. "You're not done yet!!" He continues to shout aggressively.

"Again?" Milo exclaims breathlessly, hunched over on his knees. "I've doing this for over a fuckin' hour!" He huffs, pointing over at Jeremiah who's standing a couple feet in front of him.

Dee begins to chuckle softly beside me, he leans in towards me with his arms folded along his chest, muttering, "when do you think he'll realize that the more you argue with him, the worst it gets?"

I too have my arms crossed along my bare chest. I chortle softly through my nose and lean into Dion now as I continue to watch Milo argue with Jeremiah. "Maybe in another hour or so."

Dion laughs quietly while shaking his head. We were currently standing off to the side of the mat watching Jeremiah torture Milo over and over again, making him work out nonstop, no breaks whatsoever.

I was so grateful this morning when pops decided to cancel all of our routes today, I really wasn't in the mood to be driving up and down through the city.
I was completely and utterly exhausted, I had stayed up until like almost two in the morning last night talking with Hailey on the phone and then had to wake up at six in the morning to get my day started, my sleeping schedule was all over the fuckin' place right now.

But just because pops had decided to cancel all my routes for today it didn't necessarily mean I had the day off, I still had to come to the gym, I still had mandatory training with these idiots next to me, I still had to get up at the crack of dawn. We were actually suppose to go home about almost an hour ago, but thanks to Milo we were still here.

"And you'll stay here for another fuckin' hour! I don't give a fuck, I get paid regardless." Jeremiah yells. "You're a smart kid, Sax's, you pick up quick, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up and stop running your goddamn mouth! Your as bad as Isaac sometimes," Jeremiah points over in my direction.

Milo turns to look at Dion and I and begins to wiggle his eyebrows up and down, slowly starting to smirk when Jeremiah's smacking him behind the head.

"Idiota! He can get away with it, you can't!"

Sax's, Dee, and I, all break out into a soft laughter when the two double doors to the warehouse are suddenly slamming open as my father steps in, fumes nearly radiating off of him.

Somethings wrong, someone pissed him off, great.

He scans the floors for a quick second, looking for something or rather someone I should say, and that someone just so happens to be me because his eyes immediately stop scanning the building the second he finds me.

"ISAAC! RICCI! SAX'S! He shouts and all three of us are instantly looking in that direction. "MY OFFICE! NOW!!" He points towards in that direction.

"That doesn't sound too good," Milo mumbles under his breath.

"No shit," Dion snorts.

I quickly snap my fingers at the both of them, "let's go, I don't wanna piss him off more than he is."

I don't wait around for Milo to take off his gloves, I pick up my shirt from the bench next to us and immediately start making my way towards my father's office with Dee following closely behind me, Milo behind him.

I quickly throw my shirt over my head and pull it down my body as we continue to make our way in that direction. I hated putting on a shirt while my body was all sweaty, everything just tend stick to me and everything felt snug.