9 | go out with a bang

"come here," billie said.

i shook my head no with a smirk.

billie walked to me with nothing but lust in her eyes. i elevator eyed her. "billie you better step back," i chuckled.

"or what huh?" she leaned down and whispered in my face. "what are you gonna do?" she teased.

i looked up at her. i know what she's doing and she knows i know. i smirked and playfully rolled my eyes. "don't play with me."

"i'm not worried," she shrugged.

"i promise this isn't what you want-"

"oh i promise i want it all," she said slowly.

i slowly wrapped my fingers around her neck and pulled her to me. she hovered me as i laid completely back on the bed.

am i really about to have sex with billie on her and amelia's bed? yes, yes i am. :)

she leaned down and just like that, we were making out. my whole entire body melted. my heart melted. the butterflies were back.

it felt like the first time.

i felt her hand gently slide down to my pussy (on top of my shorts, not in them), making me slightly gasp.

"fuck i'm sorry," she's quickly pulled away. "i'm so sorry. i know you're sensitive i got carried away-"

"billie," i cut her off. "it's okay."

"lani i know you."

"billie i never stopped trusting you with my body," i sorta blushed and looked down.

she lifted my chin with with her finger and looked in my eyes. we kissed once more and it was just the most passionate kiss ever.

long and slow.

she slid her hand down to my pussy again, this time, inside my shorts and underwear. i couldn't help but to moan in her mouth.

she continued to just rub it, so i grabbed her hand put one of her fingers between my folds. she started gliding her finger against my clit and bit her lip.

"fuck leilani," she breathed. "why are you so fucking wet?" she whispered.

billie then lifted my shirt and my her way down to my breast. she slowly licked and sucked on each nipple. i ran my hand through her hair as i watched her tongue swirl around my nipple.

i pulled her shirt off and pulled her back up to my face so that i could kiss her again. we made out and she made her way to my neck. my breathing got heavier and heavier.

while sucking on my neck, i felt two of her fingers slowly slip into my entrance. i gasped which made her pause again.

"leilani," she rose her eyebrows.

"billie i-"

"if you're not up for i-"

"billie!" i exclaimed, making her get quiet. "if you don't shut up and fuck me."

her eyes lit up. she bit her lip and got off me. she went to my lower half and pulled my shorts down, giving her more freedom with her hand.

just like that, she started pumping into me. my mouth was ajar as my eyes were squeezed shut. she went deeper and harder by the second, making me whimper.

"billie," i whimpered. "please."

"please what?"

"don't stop."

billie stared into my eyes like she wanted to eat me alive. she bit her lip and turned me over, having my ass in the air.

she stuck her fingers back in with one hand and grabbed a fist full of my hair in the her other hand. she continued to fuck me like that for awhile.