18 | get out, billie.

"billie just let it be," zoe chuckled at me.

"i can't," i shook my head. "something in me just won't let me."

"but if hasson is the one she wants then-"

"i'm the one she wants!" i exclaimed. "i just fucked up."

"again," zoe added.

"whatever," i said. "i've changed and i'm ready to be all in," i said, pulling my phone out.

"what are you doing?" she chuckled.

"asking for a favor," i grinned.

"oh my god," she shook her head.

"got it," i smiled as i checked my phone. "someone just gave me hasson's number."

"you're fucking lying," zoe's eyes got big. "billie no."

"oh cmon."

"why couldn't you just dm her?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"because she could screenshot me and shit," i shrugged. "i'm gonna text her and not even tell her it's me. i mean, i'm sure she'll know it's me but this way she can't screenshot any proof that's it's me."

"dear god," zoe started. "please help my friend."

i just laughed. "whatever, i don't care."

"and what are you gonna say to her, billie?"

"stay away from her," i said.

"jesus fucking christ."

"oh my god she's calling," i stood up and answered the phone. "hello?" i said as i put the phone on speaker.

"who is this?"

"who do you think?"

"billie? what the hell?"

"stay away from leilani, like i said."

"st- what are you talking about? we don't talk anymore."

i paused and looked at zoe, who was just as confused as me.

"what do you mean? don't fucking lie hasson."

"billie, leilani and i stopped seeing each other over a month ago. and amelia told me that you were the reason," she exclaimed.

"what the fuck?" i said with wide eyes. "i swear to god i hate amelia. but so wait."

"i'm waiting," hasson said with an attitude. "and how did you get my number?"

"don't worry about that," i quickly responded. "but if you're not fucking lani, who is?" i squinted.

"i don't know billie. ask one of her fucking friends. amelia seems to be one of them now," hasson said before hanging up.

i looked at zoe in shock. "i'm so fucking lost now bro."

"well at least it's not hasson," she shrugged.

"yeah but who is it?"

i called margie.

"hello?"

"margie, why didn't you correct me when i said hasson was fucking leilani?"

"cmon billie i cant be talking about shìt like this to you," she started.

"but you could've at least told me it wasn't her," i said.

"no because you would've started harassing me about who it is and i can't tell you," she rose her voice. "it's not my place to."

"but i just don't understand."