02

They were dancing together and having a great time. Fred got closer to Irena and placed his hand on her lower back. They both had big smiles on their faces. Irena was looking at Freds lips. She wondered if they tasted the same from the first time that he kissed her. Fred noticed how Irena was looking at his lips. This time Irena placed both hands on Fred's face and kissed him. The kiss was different from the kiss back in their fifth year. After what felt like forever, they broke the kiss and looked at each other. Both of them had big smiles on their faces and it didn't take Fred long to connect his lips to Irena once again. She moved her hand to Fred's hair. They broke the kiss, and Fred took Irenas hand and started walking to his room. He closed the door and walked to his bed, and got on top of Irena. They continued to kiss and Fred started to unzip her dress. She felt how his hand would touch her shoulder and move down to her lower back. It didnt take long for them to have their clothes on the floor

Irena had her arm on top of Fred's chest. Fred got the cover and pulled it higher so her necked body wouldnt be exposed. They fell asleep. Irena woke up a few hours later, she wanted to move, but she felt a strong arm holding her. She tried to look around, not wanting to wake up Fred and notice that the other beds were no longer empty. The good thing was that it was dark and she couldn't see their faces so she hoped they couldn't see hers either. See slowly moved Freds arm and got her bra that was on top of a shelf beside his bed. After she had it on, she continued to put on the rest of her clothes. She quietly made her way to the door holding her heels in her hand. She got out and slowly closed the door, and made her way down the stairs.

Her legs were sore. She was slowly walking downstairs. She saw a few people on the floor and others were on the sofa. She got out of the Gryffindor common room and looked around, marking sure no one was near. Luckily she made it to her room and didnt get caught. She quickly changed into something more comfortable and went back to sleep.

Thursday morning came along, she had to get ready, or she would completely miss breakfast. She was able to get something quick from the dining hall and went straight to her class. She didn't do much in her first class. After that class, she had charms which she had with Fred and George. She was there early like always. She was getting her things out. Irena liked to be prepared. She got extra parchment paper just in case she had to write more. Professor Flitwick talked a lot in his class and explained with extra detail. She actually enjoyed that. The class already started, and Fred and George were late, something that was normal. "Quickly, boys take a seat," said Professor Flitwick.

Fred acted like nothing happened the night before. He was talking to his brother, joking around like usual. She had had one-night stands before, maybe that's what it was. She continued that day normally. She did her work and went to her classes on time. The normal boring things she has been doing for the last few years. But that was about to change.