23

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table in the Burrow. Irena started to eat Mrs. Weasley's food, which was always delicious. Irena would sometimes cook, but it has never been this good. Bill and Fleur were talking. Ginny and Ron were arguing about something. Fred and George were talking about a few new products that they are developing. They had great ideas for the upcoming products. The flat was a bit of a mess. Which Mrs. Weasley complained about when she visited them.

"I'm going to get more; do you want anything," Fred asked. "Yes, please, more mashed potatoes," Irena said, handing the plate to Fred. "Thank you, Frederick," Irena said, looking at Fred. Fred grinned, looking at her lips for a second and later focusing on his food.

Everyone had already finished their food. Irena took her plate and Fred's to the sink. She hugged Bill and Fleur. They had to leave early since they had work early in the morning.

Before Fleur left she told her that they had to hang out more. Irena was the only one that wasn't rude or ignored Fleur.

Ginny had left and gone to her room. And Ron was bored since Harry hasn't come yet he went to his room too.

Fred had his arm on Irena's shoulder. And his other hand was on Irena's bump. They were waiting for the baby to kick; it was late. But the baby sometimes had energy at night and wouldn't let Irena sleep.

George was watching them. He was happy for his brother. They obviously have true feelings for each other, everyone could tell. He knew that they would eventually tell each other how they felt.

After Fred and George said goodbye to their parents, they were headed to the flat. George said goodnight to Fred, Irena, and the baby. He places his hands on his knees to be at eye level with Irena's bump. "Goodnight George jr. or Georgina," George said, waving in front of Irena's belly. He went into his room.

Irena went to the restroom. She was starting to go to the restroom more frequently, which was normal. But she didn't like it because she would wake up a lot during the middle of the night and when she was at the shop she had to go to the restroom at the back multiple times.

After she was done, and washed her hands and got out.

She was craving something sweet instead of going to the room; she headed to the kitchen. She extended her right arm to open one of the cabinets. On the top, it's where she would hide her sweets; Fred would occasionally get them.

She moved her hand around, trying to feel the candy since she couldn't see that high.

She started to smile once she felt it. She closed the cabinet door, and she jumped back, not expecting Fred to be behind the door.

"Bloody hell Frederick." she held the hand that had the sweet to her chest.

He laughs "sorry Rena, what are you doing; I was waiting for you in the room" she showed him her hand that had the sweets in and headed to the table. Fred followed behind her. He took a seat in front of her.

She started to eat, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the candy. She felt someone was staring at her. She opened her eyes, and Fred was resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "Stop looking at me like that," Irena said, trying to hide her smile, hoping Fred couldn't notice she was blushing.

"Cant I look at someone beautiful," he said, raising an eyebrow. This made her blush even more. "Shut up" she gave him the last piece of candy she was eating. Once they were done, they both headed to the room.

Irena quickly changed while Fred was getting comfortable on his side of the bed. Fred moved the blanket so Irena could lay on her side of the bed. Once Irena was comfortable, Fred placed the blanket on top of her. And they both fell asleep.