38

That first night Fred and Irena didn't sleep much. The baby woke up every two or three hours. Fred would change his diaper to let Irena sleep a bit more. But when he was crying because he was hungry, there was not a lot Fred could do. He gently woke Irena up so she could feed their little boy. He had just been born and had a head full of red hair, just like his father.

Tiredly Irena woke up "what time is it," she asked Fred, yawning. "It's almost 7 am." She nodded and Fred gently placed their baby in Irena's arms. "Good morning, honey." Hearing his mums voice, the baby slowly started to calm down. But he was still hungry; he made a face scrunching his little nose. "Alright, alright, Ill feed you," she said, chuckling lightly. She got him closer to her chest. After he was done eating, she burped him, and he went back to sleep in his mother's arms. Fred and Irena were admiring the little boy that they both created.

They heard a knock on the door and many voices coming from the other side. Fred looked at the door and said, "come in." The first one in was George that pushed his way to the front. "Im here, let me see," he said, getting closer to Irena and Fred, who were holding the baby. "Shh, don't wake him up," said Fred, bringing his index finger to his lips. "I knew it. Its a boy. Pay up, Bill." Bill rolled his eyes and got a few sickles out of his pocket, handing them to George.

The baby started to slowly open one eye and then the other. He let out a big yawn and moved his arms, stretching. The Weasley came closer, surrounding Irena and Fred. Fred looks at Irena with a smile and then at his family. "Everyone, I like to introduce you to Alek George Weasley."

All of Fred's family that was able to come that morning carried Alek

All of Fred's family that was able to come that morning carried Alek. George was the most excited to carry his nephew. "Careful with his head!" Molly said firmly; she moved George's hand to have better support on Alek's head. George had the biggest simile. "Hi, Im your favorite uncle George," he whispered the uncle part that only Alek could hear. He didn't do a very good job, Fred heard him and laughed. Mrs. Weasley just rolled her eyes. "We will see about that," said Bill with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I would have preferred George Alek, but I guess that works too." "Good to hear that," said Fred patting George on the back. "Then Ill be expecting one of your kids to be named after me," said Irena. Mrs. Weasley started to cough. "Why don't we talk about something else. How are you feeling Irena.?" Irena was taken back, "A b-bit tired, but Im happy to finally have Alek." "I know that feeling," said Molly with a smile on her face remembering every single time she carried one of her kids for the first time.

Bill and Fleur were there for just a few minutes; they had to go back to work. "Irena, he is beautiful," said Fleur holding Alek in her arms. "Look at him, Bill; he is so tiny." Bill looked at Fleur and at Alek. They have talked about having kids; Fleur got excited to become a mum more now that she was hanging out with Irena. "Congratulations, you two,"said Bill before him and Fleur went back to work.

Molly carried Alek, her first grandson. He was beautiful, and he definitely reminded her of Fred and George when they were just born. They were both very quiet babies, but that didn't last long. She laughed at the memory. "Welcome to the family, Alek." Arthur had finally made it; he was a bit busy at work he thought he was not going to make it. "Hello, little guy," said Arthur, showing Alek a rubber duck he got out of his suit. Harry had told him that muggle kids use rubber ducks to play in their bath.

George, Molly, and Arthur stayed for a bit longer. Alek took a nap while George was carrying him; he fell asleep with his little hand wrapped around George's thumb.

 Alek took a nap while George was carrying him; he fell asleep with his little hand wrapped around George's thumb

Ron and Ginny weren't able to visit them that morning. Molly told them that they might come around later that day or tomorrow morning since it was a Saturday and they didn't have classes.

Charlie was still in Romania, but he was happy for his younger brother, and he couldn't wait to meet Alek and Irena, who he has been hearing a lot from the letters Bill sends to him.

Percy wouldn't show up to see his nephew. Because of his loyalty to the Ministry, he stopped talking to his family. Irena wasn't even sure if he knew about Alek. Percy was a sensitive topic that the Weasley children did not bring up since it would often upset their mother.

Visiting hours were over, and they had to go. George and Arthur had to go back to work. They said goodbye to Fred and Irena. Molly and Arthur were walking out of the room, George following behind them. "Im an uncle!"

Alek was hungry again, and Irena fed him. Healer Anna came into the room. "How are you feeling, Irena?" "Tired and in a bit of pain." "That's completely normal; you might also feel discomfort. Ill recommend this potion for the pain," said Anna, writing the potion name on a parchment paper and giving her a small vial. "Thank you," said Irena, holding the vial. "If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask." Anna left the room and left Fred and Irena alone. Alek was now sleeping. Irena and Fred decided that it was the perfect time for them to go to sleep before Alek wakes up again.

Fred kissed Irena on the lips "goodnight Rena." Irena smiles at Fred, but before he could walk away, she holds his face and kisses him again. "Goodnight, Frederick."