14

She woke up and got out of the room; Fred and George were still at the shop.

She got her trunk and placed it on the bed. She got out her clothes and hung them on the side of the closet that Fred left for her.

After she was done, she looked around the flat and made her way to the kitchen. She was getting hungry and decided to cook for them. She looked around, opening the fridge, noticing they didn't have a lot of food. With what she found, she made dinner for the three of them. She finished cooking, and as she was setting the plates on the small table, she heard the front door open.

She looked at the door and saw Fred and George enter. Fred saw her and asked, "Hey Rena, how are you feeling." "Better I made dinner. I hope you guys like it." "It smells good," said George, walking to the table. The three of them were at the table eating.

It was quiet for a moment. It was nice; it didn't feel awkward. Once George was done eating, he left the plate clean. "It was delicious, Irena," George said, putting his plate in the sink. "We tried to cook and almost burned the kitchen. We usually go to the Burrow to eat," Fred said, getting up from the table, picking Irenas plate too, and dropping it in the sink. George got his wand and pointed to the dirty dishes on the sink, and they started to clean.

They talked a bit about the shop and how they were getting more customers. Irena saw how excited Fred and George would get explaining their products that they were selling. They would explain it in detail with big smiles on their faces looking at each other and always finishing each other's sentences. "You guys need to give me a tour of the shop." Fred and George smiled at this. "We could give you a tour tomorrow," said George looking at Fred. "Yes, and tomorrow we open only half a day. We are going to the burrow. After we give you the tour, we can go to the Burrow," said Fred. "You want me to go to the Burrow with you guys," said Irena looking at Fred. Fred nodded, not seeing a problem. "Yes, our brother Bill will be there too with Fleur" "They are engaged, you know," said George. Fred and George were looking at each other like they knew something she didn't. "Mum doesn't like Fleur very much," said George, looking at Irena. Fred saw that Irena was looking nervous. "Don't worry; mum will love you probably," Fred said. "Eventually," George added. Great, she thought.

George looked at Fred and Irena and said, "it's getting late." George said goodnight to Fred and Irena and went to his room. Irena heard the door close. She made her way to the sofa, not feeling that tired since she took a nap earlier that day. Fred was sitting next to her.

They talked for a bit after George left. She rested her head on Fred's shoulder. He closed his eyes shut and held her close. She enjoyed the feeling of his body close to hers. They both felt comfortable being in each other's arms.