15

George woke up the next day; he got out of his room. He went to the restroom, still a bit sleepy. He stretched and let out a yawn. And when he was going to walk to the kitchen, he saw Irena and Fred sleeping on the couch. This reminded him of Valentine's Day when he saw Irena in Fred's bed. He smiled to himself and got out a cup, and made himself tea.

Irena heard a noise coming from the kitchen. She slowly opened her eyes. It took her a minute to realize where she was.

She saw George drinking something out of a cup she assumed was tea. Irena realized that she slept on the sofa with her head on top of Fred's chest. She smiled to herself and slowly got up. George smiled at her, and she made her way to Fred's room to get her toothbrush before going into the restroom. After she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror they had in the restroom and fixed her hair.

When she got out of the restroom and started walking into the kitchen, she heard Fred and George talking, but they stopped when they saw her. "I'm going to the restroom," Fred said, smiling at Irena as he walked by. "I made breakfast, hope you like it," said George, placing a plate at the table. Irena smiled, pulled the chair, and took a seat. She started to eat the toast and was a bit burned, but other than that, it was good. There was a bit of smoke in the kitchen, but George quickly took care of it when he noticed.

Fred came out of the restroom, and the three of them were eating breakfast. Fred looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost time for the shop to be open. Fred and George quickly finish their breakfast. Fred got up and clapped his hands, "Irena, your tour will start soon; go change."  

George threw his plate at the sink and went to his room to change. Irena got up, and with the plate in hand, put it in the sink. She walked to the room and looked for something to wear. She was going to go to the Burrow too and was going to see Fred's family. She wanted to dress nice. Irena got a dress that hopefully will still fit her. Fred was changing in the restroom. She decided to change in the room. She closed the door and tried to put on the dress. It was a cute long red dress. She fixed her hair and put on some comfortable shoes to wear. She got out of the room, and Fred and George were already ready, waiting for her. "Let's go," said Fred.