8

i don't even know what's going on anymore. every time i come to rehearsal i look for the ring. it pains my chest everyday that i have to leave without it. i'm so sure that someone took it. because there's absolutely no way i saw him put the ring in the bag and it's just not there.

today isn't a sex scene and it's honestly the best feeling ever. i'm tired of being gripped and thrown around. onika hasn't even been doing it to me. i have a feeling it's because of this show...

we went over lines for about an hour while getting hair and makeup done. then we recorded. that took most of the time because people like to fuck up. it's honestly not that hard.

but once it was a success, we could finally leave. i sighed going into the dressing room for my stuff. the guy i always end up 'having sex with' was in there. he looked at me as i grabbed my bag and phone.

he didn't stop looking.

so i turned to him with my eyebrows lifted. he chuckled shaking his head before going inside his pocket. my face dropped as he pulled out my ring. this bitch!

"gotta be more careful."

"what the fuck!?" i snatched it from him and looked over it. had to make sure it was actually my ring. when i saw the little carving of onikas initials i knew it was mine. "how did you get this?"

"when you thought you lost it you were paranoid. i saw it hit the ground when you dumbed everything out your bag. you were too livid to notice."

"why'd you keep it for so long?" i'm upset. i've been feeling like my marriage is hanging on by a thread for the last damn near month.

"i just kept forgetting. but there you go." he shrugged before leaving. i huffed leaving out as well and headed to my car. how do i go about this? do i be excited to tell her i found it or just act normal? i don't know.

hopefully this make things better.

not seeing onikas car at home kind of killed my spirit. i've missed her so much, i been gone since this morning. she didn't say anything about work when i called earlier so i wonder where she went.

as soon as i got in the house i called her. the kids aren't here either so that's means lyric and kam went to work. the little kids are either with nic or her mom.

where's my family!!!!?

"hello?" she answered sounding bored and i pouted some hearing that. ugh! i want her to come home. i'm in need of a booty rub and some kisses down low.

"where are you?" i whined some into the phone. her sigh sounded through breaking my heart. this situation is killing my whole soul! she knows it is too. "i want you home."

"i'm about to be on my way bey."

"ok...but where are you?"

"i had a meeting today with the lawyer."

my eyes widened. why would she be meeting with our lawyer? that scared me more than she would ever think.

"w-why?"

"nothing with us bey, i'll see you in a bit. love you."

"I!"

"i love you, giselle."

"i love you too. bye." i hung up and rolled my eyes. see what I mean when I say she likes to test me? why wouldn't she put the I in front of it? just be trying her luck.

waiting for her to come home, i got in the shower and went to make me a smoothie. i want to wait until she gets home to eat so we can do it together.

i couldn't help but keep thinking about why she would need to meet with the lawyer. we've never had to actually use her because we never had a reason. so i'm surprised.