34

"you look good mama

"you look good mama." i fixed lyrics helmet. she really wanted to ride these fucking dirt bikes so i came with her. her parents didn't want to because it would make their hair dirty. or at least ms.bey said that. but my baby want to do everything while we're here.

we spent the first day trying different foods while her parents were sneaking around and being in the bed all day. i know ms onika is working but doesn't want her mom and dad to know. that's pretty much common sense. especially when you hear mrs maraj, you'll know that she doesn't play. i give her the utmost respect. a very wise woman.

"thank you baby. give me a kiss." she lifted her shield and puckered her lips. i smirked at her and pecked her lips twice so she wouldn't hit me. lately she's been hitting me if i don't kiss her. it hurts.

"you ready to ride?" i leaned on her bike in front of her wrapping my arm around her waist. she nodded with a smile and i gave her one back. bagging her was the best thing i could've ever done. "you gon be scared?"

"yesss. but i'll have you."

"no you not. imma be on my own." i chuckled. we literally just went through the process of picking which bike we wanted. why she think i didn't go with her?

"no baby, get on with me. let me drive us."

"oh fuck no. i'll be the one to drive us if anything." we gon be fucked if she drive us. girl just admitted to being scared and wanna suggest she drive us. bullshit. "you wanna be in front or behind?"

"that's what she said."

"girl....we know where you like it from."

"mmhhmm. behind." she grabbed my chin and pulled me to kiss her. i giggled pulling away because i had a little flashback of last night. man i'm in love with a freak. "come on so i can get behind you."

"i don't like it from behind though." i bit my lip. she smacked her lips making me laugh and i sat up from leaning against the bike. it's true. i do not like it from behind, i barely like it from the front. that be making her mad. we got on together, her behind me and holding my waist.

she laid her head on my back and rubbed my stomach softly as we waited. i had to get my helmet on and fixed so i could already be ready. i'm finna scare the shit out this girl.

while we sat there i saw her parents coming over. they were staring at us, clearly trying to see if it was us for real. i took my helmet off so they could see. ms.beyonce smiled.

"i almost didn't recognize y'all."

"yea i could tell."

lyric sat up off of me and took her helmet off next. she kind of scoot back from being on me. something she always does when her parents come around. knowing damn well she's clingy as fuck. but i understand.

we're moving out real soon. only reason we haven't is because she's giving her mom time. ms.beyoncé nearly cries every time we talk about it.

"are yall really gonna do it?" ms.bey asked eyeing the bike. i nodded my head with a smile. "you're better than me."