35

"so. what's been going on?" i flopped on the couch next to kelly. we finally have some chill time and i wanna talk. especially because so much has been happening and this bitch talking about a divorce.

i can't believe it.

"from what point?"

"the beginning bitch." i poured the liquor and juice into our champagne glasses. we're sipping on something strong. onika will have to deal with drunk beyoncé tonight because i'm getting up there. i'm trynna eat some pussy.

"ummmm, things just got rocky. we were arguing over dumb stuff and i'm not the type to keep arguing bey, you know this. i rather fall back. but he was trying to provoke me into entertaining his bullshit. extra long boring story short, he provoked me. bey i tore his ass up. like had him running and screaming. i can't tell you what i did specifically but i know he was wincing every time he moved that next morning.

this man then started with some manipulation game as if i'm not a damn lawyer. i know the whole game. turns out he was cheating.... which is crazy because who would expect that from him?"

"right. he's so...lame. like he's cool and i saw him as a brother but he didn't give cheater."

"welp...he is. and that shit was eating me up."

"aw....well how do you feel now, are you okay?"

"yep. i got me a jamaican man that wanna beat my doonies down." she took a huge gulp of her drink before hissing. i chuckled shaking my head. before we left home she did say she wanted to get fucked faster than mexican music so.... "and he big and sexy, girl i might have to bring him back with us."

"oh girl. which man is it cause there was a couple when we were out yesterday."

"the one from the restaurant. not the one that sent a drink over but the one that came over himself to tell me i looked nice."

i gasped. oh yea he is a good looking man. she did her big one with keeping that one. if i wasn't married i would've had my eyes on him.

"i wouldn't blame you for bringing him back with us, shit. that man sexier than-"

"beyoncé get your head knocked off your shoulders." i heard a deep grumble which scared the living shit out of me. literally spilled some of my drink on my shirt. when i looked back i saw onika standing in the door of our room while scratching at her side. my baby just woke up. "why the fuck you talking like that?"

"i didn't mean it like that baby, i was just congratulating kelly."

"watch your mouth." she said lowly and walked past us towards the kitchen. i gave a cringe face to kelly because damn. that wasn't supposed to be heard.

"i'm sorry baby."

"you know that motherfucker got some good ass ears." kelly chuckled while shaking her head. i sighed watching onika move around the kitchen. couldn't see what she was doing because her back was to us but i did see that ass. all that ass.

those shorts she had on were hugging her so good and she wore this little bralette. i could tell she randomly grabbed stuff from her suitcase. her suitcase that i told her to unpack but she never did. see i'm gonna have to do it.

"quit drooling." kelly snapped in my face making me smack my lips. i was not even drooling.

"whatever...have you told chelle about this?"

"yea. she was the first person i called after fucking his ass up. and before you start, i didn't call you because you were on set. you'd just told me over text where you were."