39

"if i told you i had to stay here for work and you guys leave

"if i told you i had to stay here for work and you guys leave.. what would you say?" i looked over at bey. she snapped her head to me with a look that told me enough. well...never mind that. "forget i asked that."

"no. what are you talking about?"

"nothing bey, never mind it." i went back to my phone and to the email starting to type up the rejection letter. i'm not trying to deal with my wife's mouth about it so i'm not even gonna take the deal. it's not that important.

i have more things to do once we get home. like make prom dresses. it's that season again. there's some girls that have to come by and get sized. i just know i'm not gonna feel like driving to my building so the basement it is.

"onika."

"yes mama?"

"what were you talking about?"

"it's nothing anymore baby. i said never mind it."

"ok but i still wanna know." she sat up with the cover over her chest. we've been laying here naked since this morning. i'm about to get up and smoke though.

bey hasn't been letting me since i greened out that day. that shit was hilarious. of course no one else thought it was funny but me and my cousin. kam did too!

"work baby, that's it."

"mmm....i like your hair so much. it's pretty." she leaned down to my face. i puckered my lips so she could kiss them which she did. letting her lips sit on mine much longer. "i love your lips."

"thank you mama."

"take a picture of me kissing you."

i chuckled at that. she lifted from my lips to look at me as i laughed. such a high school sweetheart type of woman.

"seriously nika, take it."

"ok baby, come on." i swiped to the camera and puckered my lips again. once we connected i took the picture. next going to vidoe. she kept kissing me.

"i love you."

"i love you too mamas."

she grabbed my neck and kissed me again. that caught me by surprise, i moaned so hard. i had to grab her wrist and stop the video. finally she pulled away, wiping my cheek.

"i want my baby onika."

"oh my gosh. what a way to ruin the moment. i was finna throw this pussy your way." i turned my head from her and mushed her back. just had to bring up the thought of a baby. shit.

"nooo, don't dismiss it. let's talk about it." she sat crisscross. i put my head under the covers because we're naked so if she's sitting crisscrossed.... "stooppp being nasty."

"let me see."

"no. that baby is coming out of you, not me. so you don't need to see my vagina."

"i just wanna see. please." i gave a pout. we held a stare off for some time. of course she gave in because it's me. when she pulled the cover back i put my face between her legs.