42

i guess beyoncé is on a strike...like what? i haven't even did shit for all of that. if anything she's been picking with me. every time i move she's on my ass. like fuuccckkk. she knows that gets on my nerves. really. 

and i think i get what she's doing. it's weird but i can't complain. sometimes i find it sexy. she calls herself not giving me no pussy so i can't even show that it's frustrating. all i can do is get an attitude. a silent attitude of course because i'll never verbally show my frustration from being denied sex. not from my wife.

"onika." oh my-

"i'm about to go pee." i simply said as i was getting out the bed. see? then she's been having unnecessary ass fits with me as if i'm the one she needs to be mad at. really there's no one she should be mad at. no one has done a thing. i'm confused on her reasoning. "can't even go piss peacefully no more." i whispered sitting on the toilet. even when i finished peeinig i sat there longer just to give her time to fall back to sleep.

after handling my business i went downstairs. i just need a small break to go make a business call. that's really the reason i got up, i just had to pee too. if i would've said a business call then she would've made me take it right there. 

going inside my office i pulled out my phone to start the call. really all i have to do is listen and take notes. don't even have to talk much. it's one of those virtual like things. they're basically telling me about how things will be with their company and how the operate. im the photographer so i dont need to talk. 

as i dialed in i grabbed my journal. my phone pinged twice before i could even start anything making me sigh heavily.

one was beyoncé and the other was our group chat with kelly and chelle.

❤️ : can you bring me a pop tart?

messy hoe : let's go out tonight.

i ignored both messages because neither had my attention. beyoncé know i don't like to share my pop tarts and chelle know we most likely won't be going out tonight. we're kid free so I want to chill.

the call finally started and i listened in. that introduction was mad long for no reason. dude literally kept saying a bunch of bullshit. blew me. this is why i rather talk with them in person because it's always very brief. 

i was glad to hear some actual information.

there were knocks on the door making me groan loudly. they were ringing the doorbell first but i ignored it. we're not expecting anyone so i didn't care who was there. only time i open the door unexpected is if i know i ordered something. and thats not completely unexpected. 

i'm on a whole different call now. i don't wanna go open it but shit, it's giving they dont wanna go the fuck away. and my wife must not hear it! she wanna keep texting about pop tarts but cant open the door. 

"yes, as long as the space is spacious enough then-" i opened the door, frowning at the random woman standing there. she smiled at me. "girl, who are you?" i don't have time for no bullshit, better not be an old fling. the last thing i wanna do is hear beyonces mouth about that. how i was fucking anything that walked. when in reality... i mean....i was fucking them but getting my rocks off too. of course. 

"hi. onika maraj?" she held a paper out to me. i hesitantly grabbed it, scrunching my face trying to listen to this guy on the phone at the same time. when i saw they were court papers, i looked up and the girl was gone. you cant be serious right now. 

"the fuck?" i stepped back inside, reading through. i'm so confused right now. there was a name on there i had no idea who it belonged to. but the further i read, i realized who. "um, im gonna have to call you back."