40

"why do you keep putting your hands on me?" onika cackled as i tussled with her in the bed

"why do you keep putting your hands on me?" onika cackled as i tussled with her in the bed. i'm really about to smack her. as soon as she let my wrists go because she play too much.

i lifted my leg, throwing it over her waist and used my strength to lift myself, straddling her. she still held my wrists so i couldn't use my hands. 

"alright! i was just playing! i was just playing!"

"stop making jokes like that!"

i'm telling her how there's a scene in the show where i have to wear rodeo stuff. i was telling her how excited i was because i haven't rode a horse in a really long time. since before my mom passed. we used to go to the country all the time.

why this girl say..... 'you already riding horses with two legs why do you need the one with four legs?' it caught me so off guard, i just popped her in her head. that was so fucked up of her.

"seriously stop making weird jokes about it." i went soft and relaxed myself all while she held me. i'm not even gonna hit her again. she just went from being annoyed and stuff over the show to cracking jokes about it.

"come ride me like a horse then."

"stop!"

"mcht, that wasn't even the same joke."

"stop cause i know what you're referring to." i laid on her, then kissed her lips. she let me keep pecking them and i tried to move my wrists from her hands. this time she let go.

i held her face as we kissed. she was trying to get into it like i was. i'm always getting her started the be trynna back out. let me stop.

before she could start rubbing on me, i pulled away from the kiss. she bit her lip trying to touch me but i pushed her hands down. nope.

"stop pushing my hands."

"stop trynna touch on me, perv."

"says the woman sitting on my vagina. bounce on it." she thrusted her hips up so i would rock. why is she such a freak? it's crazy. i've been trying to figure that out since the beginning.

"remember when you said that girl touched places that nobody had ever touched before? and she did things no one ever did before?" she wanted to pick with me so this was my get back. only because i'm sure she remembers that shit. no way she doesn't.

"ohhh my gosh." she tried to slide me off of her but i didn't let her. her face wasn't even lit up anymore, she looked annoyed. i'm just asking a question. either she can say yes or no.