Clash Of The Ex-Exorcists

The next day, in the early hours of the Hazbin Hotel, Vaggie walks downstairs into the lodge, seeing Niffty cleaning the carpets.

Vaggie: (confused) Niffty, what are you doing up this early in the morning cleaning the carpets?

Niffty: (curious) Why are YOU up so early in the morning?

Vaggie: (nervously) No reason...

Niffty: (suspicious) Oh, yeah?

Vaggie: (awkwardly) I just want to go downtown.

Niffty: (excited) Really? Can I come, PLEASEEEEE?

Vaggie: (annoyed) Fine, just don't be annoying.

Niffty innocently nods as the two exit the hotel.

-

Meanwhile, in V Tower, Lute walks into Velvette's department.

Lute: (calmly) You called for my assistance.

Velvette: (annoyed) Yeah, I need just your help. Due to that bloody virus ruining my perfect schedule, everything's been messed up.

Lute: (confused) The virus only lasted two and a half days. Your schedule shouldn't be that badly messed up.

Velvette: (annoyed) Yeah, well, it is messed up. And now I need to come with downtown to help me get a cake.

Lute: (confused) A cake, for who?

Velvette: (annoyed) For me, for a video. Celebrities in hell are all trying expensive cakes, and I, being the wonderful person I am, want to capitalize.

Lute: (concerned) I see, but what if somebody recognizes me as an Exorcist?

Velvette: (determined) No one will know. You don't have a sign on your head saying "I'm an Exorcist," do you?

Lute: (calmly) I guess not.

Suddenly, Velvette grabs Lute's remaining hand and leaves the room.

-

Above the skies of hell, in the base of the Hell Annihilation Experimental Division Warstar, Admiral Malkor stands with Vrak along with another Lieutenant, Creepox.

Malkor: (determined) Our first experiment was a failure. We must discuss possible other experiments to see what else can make those... revolting people of hell suffer. But first, we must eliminate some loose ends, especially the young seraphim angel. What do we know of their locations?

Vrak: (determined) The seraphim angel, along with one of the surviving Exorcists, resides at the Hazbin Hotel

Vrak: (determined) The seraphim angel, along with one of the surviving Exorcists, resides at the Hazbin Hotel. Attacking them head-on would raise suspicion, even with our disguises, but we are unaware of the location of the Exorcist Lieutenant.

Malkor: (calmly) I see.

Creepox: (determined) Admiral Malkor, let me deal with these traitors and cowards. By the end of the day, they'll be nothing but slices of pizza.