Road To Victory

As the smoke clears, Lucifer is thrown by the explosion towards Charlie and Vaggie. Charlie desperately tries to use her phone to save both her father and lover... intil a haunting laugh emerges from the smoke, Gabriel alive and yet again without a scratch on his body.

Gabriel: (mockingly) Did you really think it would be that easy to get rid of me?

Charlie's hands tremble as she tries to focus on her phone, her heart pounding with fear and desperation. As Gabriel turns his attention to Lucifer's girl.

Gabriel: (determined) You're next, little princess.

Gabriel prepares to open fire as Charlie, in her anger, starts to transform. Sparks and explosions blast off Gabriel randomly as the angel falls back and teleports away.

Charlie's transformation halts as she stares at the spot where Gabriel once stood, her breaths coming in ragged gasps.

-

Back at the base of Warstar, Gabriel in pain walks towards Malkor

Malkor: (concerned) My lord Gabriel, what happened?

Gabriel: (struggling) Lucifer's blast must have weakened me

Gabriel: (struggling) Lucifer's blast must have weakened me. I feel like I'm going to vomit.

Malkor: (concerned) I suggest you get some rest. It will-

Gabriel: (interrupting) It will give those Hazbin creeps the opportunity to form a plan and destroy me once I go back to hell to finish the job.

Malkor: (calmly) Then allow myself and Creepox to finish the job. We'll be down there in twenty minutes.

Gabriel: (annoyed) You better. Now if you don't mind, I have to go to the bathroom.

Elsewhere on the ship, Creepox stands alone, staring at the wall as Vrak walks towards him.

Vrak: (calmly) I've just received orders from the Admiral. You shall be going to hell with him to do some damage.

Creepox: (defeated) I see.

Vrak: (calmly) Looks to me like you're a bit down in the dumps. Still angry you weren't able to kill that Exorcist?

 Still angry you weren't able to kill that Exorcist?