Chapter 4: The Court, Sally, and New Home

Once the time has arrived to be at the court, I entered the room and every single car looked at me with a smile. I smiled sheepishly back at them as I entered further into the courtroom. There waited not even a chair here so I had to stand all day. Yikes, my feet. First my back and possibly my feet? Please help me... 

As I heard talking behind my back as I stared out the window, the doors bursts open, revealing to be Doc driving in together with a beautiful blue 2002 Porche 911 Carrera. She looked like a special car model as she parked right next to me and smiled at me. "Hello. I'm Sally Carrera."

"Y/N."

Doc drove up towards the biggest forklifts I have ever seen and lifted himself up before looking at me. I was seriously blushing every time Doc stared at me, although, I have a clue... Was I in love? But he was a CAR! He deserved someone better than me. We also recently just met. How was that possible? Was that what my parents mentioned? Love at first sight? 

Doc looked back at others. "Today we hare on the case of Y/N L/N, who was found by Sheriff at an abandoned part of our town close by. I will be the judge on this case and we will make a decision if she can stay here or not." Doc then looked at me. "Y/N, why don't you introduce yourself, and why are you here?"

I nodded and as I cleared my throat, I could feel all eyes on me, watching everyone move, which made me hella nervous. But I collected my things and kept calm. "My name is Y/N L/N and I am in my 60s. I am from a different universe as I am not from here. I am a famous female racer in my hometown and I was busy racing when I lost sudden control behind the wheel and crashed into a tree, that's how I got here, your honor."

Doc seemed to be in thought before looking at Sally. "Should we let her stay, Sally?"

Sally smiled. "I didn't mind, your honor. When you finished checking her up in your clinic I saw her interacting with others and everyone seems to love her, especially Red."

Doc hummed, agreeing that I had been interacting with others in order to get to know them and so on. Even though he's happy about that, he's also worrying about me if I'll make my back worse then before from the car crash during the race. But he hid that from others that love feelings are developing for the human woman. He's interested in her and wanted to know more about me.

"Y/N will be allowed to stay in town as her new home in Radiator Springs. Case dismissed," Doc annouced.

The case that I heard was dismissed made her happy. Not only that, I was allowed to stay in town as my new home in Radiator Springs. I cheered inside while I laughed when I heard others cheer behind the background and some of them drove up to me to congratulate me and welcoming me in town. Doc can only smile at the sight.

Later~

While the court case has been finally over, I stepped out of the courthouse together with others with Doc being the last. Sally drove up to me. "I and others set you a room to make you feel at home. Want to check it out?"

I began to get excited so I nodded and walked next to Sally as I didn't notice Doc watching mle talk to Sally. Doc felt his heart inside beat faster again. He didn't felt like that before for a very long time during his younger years while living in his hometown, Thomasville. He watched the woman for a while before Sheriff drove up to him. "Falling in love, Doc?"

Doc looked stunned and looked at him. "Pardon?"

Sheriff chuckled and laughed a bit. "I see then signs, Doc. You're in love."

With Sally and Y/N~

"Here's your cone, Y/N. Your room." Sally opened the cone and let me enter first and I was speechless. The cars did managed to make it like a real human room, even though it was hard for them. There was a matrass, a carpet on the floor, a nightstand and a table with a wooden chair... all for me. I nearly cried in happiness but kept the tears down as I looked at Sally with an smile. "Thank you so much... to you and others."

"Thank Doc. It was his idea to arange a room for you."Sally smiled.

I was surprised and in shock. How did he manage to set this all up for me just when the case was successful? I then found a clue in my head. He wanted to me to stay here forever. Did he liked me that much? I have to really ask Doc.