Chapter 55 🌙

Hello you all! I'm sorry it feels like I haven't updated in years lol! But in order to compensate, this is an extremely long chapter. Expect another update very soon as well! Now on with the chapter!

••Third Person POV••

It was the meeting room in the Akatsuki's east base where a very serious exchange was taking place. Sasuke Uchiha sat at the head of the table whereas the newly named team taka stood all around the table. Tobi, now known as Madara, and Kisame also stood near the table.

The last week had been more than painful for Sasuke, "Madara" had told him the truth about Itachi. And now, well Sasuke had some new plans which involve team Taka.

"We, team Taka, will destroy the hidden leaf." Sasuke bluntly says, letting everyone know from the start what the main objective for him now was. He wanted brutal revenge for the leaf village, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"You say that, but how do you intend to go about it?" Tobi asks, turning to Sasuke and now sitting on the table. Sasuke's eyes narrow at the masked man. "Where is Haru?" He asks, indirectly answering the question to an extent. Tobi smirks from under his mask.

"Why would you care? She's a Senju Sasuke, part of the clan that ruined the Uchiha's lives and started all of this." Tobi tells him in a weak attempt to excuse Haru out of Sasuke's life. "The actions of Haru's grandparents don't reflect on her. Now, where is she?" Sasuke asks yet again.

"Without the Senju we would have been the highest power in Konoha. We wouldn't have been oppressed like we here, none of this would have ever happened." Tobi continues.

A very unamused Sasuke glares at Tobi. "Haru is innocent of any wrongdoings to our clan, now where is she?" Sasuke repeats.

Tobi hums "Ah well she may be 'innocent' but her dear great-grandfather was surely not. She is his direct descendant and they have very similar beliefs and tendencies. She even hates you now! Why dawdle with someone like that instead of focusing on your own goals?" Tobi asks.

Sasuke scoffs "I've tried that before and look at where is got me. Now for the last time, where is she? If you don't lead me to her this connection with team Taka and the Akatsuki is off." Sasuke threatens.

Tobi's smirk vanishes, knowing that there's no way that the stubborn Uchiha will temporarily ignore Haru with everything going on. "Well, we could say that Haru is busy right now." Tobi says, in another weak attempt to dismay her.

The last thing he needed was for Haru to act as Sasuke's distractor at a time like this. Plus. . . Tobi wouldn't want Sasuke seeing her in her current state. . Talk about a train wreck.

Sasuke simply arches a brow at tobi, to which the masked man sighs. "Okay, fine. I'll show you to her under one condition." Tobi claims.

All eyes in the room are on him before he continues. "Keep her under control, does that sound easy enough?" Tobi asks, making Karin frown.

"Keep her under control? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" The Uzumaki asks. Tobi chuckles, shaking his head the smallest bit.

"Well Haru, bless her heart, has a pretty long kill list at this point. It'd be safe to assume we're all on it." Tobi says with a hint of amusement in his tone, irking Sasuke to no end. "No way I'd be on her kill list! I think we get along just fine." Suigetsu confidently claims with heart eyes, to which Karin whacks him across his head.

"IDIOT! SHE'S NOT INTO YOU! NO ONE IS!" Karin rages in which Suigetsu cowers down animatedly. Sasuke rolls his eyes at the two then turns back to Tobi.