Chapter 22- Epilogue

Epilogue

Luke’s POV

I lived at the end opposite Troye and Tyler. I always heard screaming and crashes from their room. I never thought much of it. It was just horse play as far as I was concerned. That was until now. They haven’t been to school the entire week. The principal had to go to their room. Something was wrong I guess because now paramedics are there and  woman is crying outside. I walk over and peek inside. Tyler Oakley is on the bathroom floor. They are placing him in a body bag. He is dead. Has been for a while by the way the room smells. They carry him out and away, I move out of the way. The woman crying outside before rides with them. The principal then comes up to me and asks if I can answer a few questions.

I answer honestly. They were roommates. I did hear strange noises and shouts sometimes. They seemed like friends. They never spoke to me before. I don’t know where Troye is. No, I won’t tell other students what happened. The principal thanks me for my time and walks off, looking tired and stressed.

The next day, the rumour my roommate came up with has spread like wildfire. Everybody at school thinks Troye killed Tyler and ran away. But I saw the way Troye looked at Tyler as they walked to their room, alone. That was love. I don’t think Troye would do it, on purpose, not murder. Tyler’s friends cry all day after they announce that ‘Tyler Oakley has passed away and our thoughts go out to him and his family’. I don’t cry because I never knew him. We barely exchanged glances the entire time he was alive. I don’t think he avoided me, just didn’t make a point of getting to know me. He was a good guy. though. Smart, kind, all the teachers were sure he was going far. Everyone treated him like royalty, now he’s gone and will never be royalty again.

That room will never be used again. They can’t put students in there after whatever happened. Nobody knows what happened.  even heard the paramedics saying it was like he chose to stop breathing. No signs of struggle or harm. He just stopped breathing. But that story is twisted by the students here. They say he was brutally murdered. That they put a padlock on the door because blood is splattered all over the room and they don’t want anybody in there. I know it’s because the parents haven’t come to clear out the room yet. But not everybody knows the truth. And I can’t tell them. Like they would believe me anyway. I guess people just love a good mystery and  Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan will always be the mystery that happened here at Golden Stone Academy. Maybe one day we’ll know the truth.

June 5th

Today, something happened. Something big. The courtyard opened up like it did last time when Troye went too close and passed out. But this time, Troye came from it. Troye and Tyler. Tyler looked so different. His wings were black, his eyes black, his veins black, just like Troye. Troye announced that big things were happening and they were happening soon. I’m worried. All of our guardian angels of our world have been dying lately and among us walk more and more demons who attack at night. Today, Troye announced official war. War between the underworld and the angel realm. And he was going to be in the middle of all of it. Troye and Tyler, together. They were invincible, their powers so strong Troye could whistle and cause an earthquake. Everyone Knew that from the attacks we had previous to this. But today, today was the first time they showed their faces. That’s when you know they are unstoppable. God help us all.

-

-

-

A/N: THIS IS THE END UNLESS ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT A SECOND BOOK OR SOMRTHING. IM CAPABLE OF THAT. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I loved writing this. I'm off to finish my other two stories. 

SHOU;D I WORK ON Anarchy OR Is This What Forever Looks Like FIRST!?!?!?!?!!

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT! lets end with a bang!!!! :))))