Chapter 30

Ibraheem's POV:

I put on music as I fell back on my bed and smirked in satisfaction. Life was good. I rolled on the bed towards the side table and opened the first drawer. I rose from the bed while taking out a maroon velvet box. I stared at the 2 carat diamond ring I had gotten for her from Tiffany and Co. A princess cut which felt like it was made for my love. I will put it on her ring finger when I meet her next. Misha was mine now. For life. Nothing can come between us. No one can. I felt the blood rush faster through my veins from the thrill. From the absolute victory.

I closed the box as I grimaced. How the actual fuck was I going to tell father about this? He is going to murder me. He had wanted me to humiliate Misha's family as revenge for insulting them. Go with the typical procedure for anyone who pissed the Narejo family. Make sure jobs were lost and get the family members beaten up without any traces. 

Damn, I can't do that. No, more like I won't. Well, if he doesn't approve, I will just have to make sure he doesn't have any other option. Men bhi akhir Saqib Narejo ka hi beeta hun. Aisay tou aisay hi sahi. (I am Saqib Narejo's son, after all. If it's going to be like this, so be it.) He will come around to the idea though. He doesn't have a choice. Nobody refuses Ibraheem Narejo. Nobody. I gripped the box tightly in determination.

I was lost in my thought when I heard the front door slam shut. I put the box back into the drawer as I walked into the lounge. Did Fahad come back or is it Kamran? I watched as Fahad walked into the lounge with a smug look on his face. His hair was disheveled and there was blood splatted on his shirt along with the first two buttons undone. Did he get into a fight?

"The fuck happened?" Fahad turned towards me and grinned widely. I frowned. Whatever happened, he definitely won for him to be smiling like that while looking like shit.

"Scenes howe hen bhai. Zindagi set hogaye hai meri tou. (Loads of stuff happened bro. My life is set now.)" He replied as he walked towards the kitchen and took out vodka and started to pour it in a glass. "Life is so good, I tell you." I smirked because that was literally what I was thinking about five minutes ago.

"You want to tell me what happened now?" I rested my body against the door frame as I looked at him expectantly.

"Sure but before that, dad is going to kill me." He sighed as he took a sip. I was tempted to drink too but I suddenly recalled that my little wife would be pissed if I do it. The things I do for you, Misha.

"Why? What did you do?" I focused my attention back at him as I grinned in amusement.

"Smash Zohaib Chaudhary's head open." What did he just say? The grin disappeared almost immediately. Silence fell on both of us. Fahad poured himself another glass while I stared at him in shock.

"You did what? Why the hell would you do that? Fuck, was it because of Rubab?" I face-palmed as I looked at Fahad who simply nodded and then grinned again.

"She is my lover now. Well, pretend lover for now but it's enough. I am telling you Ibraheem, there is something about that block of ice that makes me want to do things I never would." He laughed as he took another sip and then winced as he rubbed his stomach.

"Tou tunay uske pechay, Salman kay khandaan k sath panga le liya? (So you started a war with the Salman's family because of her?)" I looked at him partially shocked, partially confused.

"Haan, kyun nahi? Kuch galat kiya hai menay? Woh Rubab ko marne laga tha. (Yeah, why not? Did I do something wrong? He was going to hit Rubab.)" Fahad retorted with a chuckle and I narrowed my eyes at him. I was proud of him for defending her but there was something off about this. The Fahad I knew wouldn't bother to do something like this. He was far too diplomatic and political to screw up old ties over something like this.

"Tujhe kabse farak parta hai agar koi kisi par hath utha raha hai? (Since when did you care whether someone was going to hit someone else?) You never got involved in other people's affairs." Fahad looked at me again, this time without any amusement on his face.

"Bola tou hai, woh khaas hai. (I already told you, she is special.)" He put the glass down as he stared at me silently. We continued to look at each other silently and I smirked. This crazy idiot. He meant it.

"Good going. Just call me next time if something happens. Your brothers are here for you. Is maslay se bhi nipat lengay kisi tarah. Ab hum dono kay baap humara ankareeb qatal kardengay. (We will resolve this issue in some way as well. Our fathers are going to kill us in the near future.)" I shook my head as I laughed and Fahad joined me as he nodded his head.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha hai, aurtein fasad ki jar hoti hen. (Somebody sure said it right, women are the seeds of destruction)." Fahad replied as he put the bottle back into the cupboard and stretched his arms. "Damn, the fight is going to leave marks but it was so fucking worth it." He looked so proud and for some reason, I was proud of him too. We had decided to worry about the wrath of our parents for later.

"Kamran kidher hai? (Where is Kamran?)" I questioned as I looked at the watch. It was already 1 a.m. As if on cue, my phone started to vibrate and I turned to look at it. Kamran was calling. I swiped the phone and put it on speaker so both of us could listen to him together.

"Bhai, I am at the hospital. I am sending you the location. I was shot. Don't worry, the bullet is out but I can't move properly yet. I lost some blood so there is a blood bag here somewhere. There are cops here too. Come deal with them. I will tell you the details later. In Room 204. Fuck, dad is going to kill me when he finds out. Hurry it up. Bring Fahad too." Kamran said in one go and I felt like my head was spinning from trying to process everything he had just said. Who the hell had shot my cousin? "Oh and I found Anushay. It's Zoya. She is my Anushay."

Fahad and I looked at each other before sighing deeply. I kind of figured how he ended up like that now. Tonight was going to be a long one. We grabbed the car keys and our wallets as we stepped outside the farmhouse. One thing was for sure, when news about today reaches Karachi, three very powerful men were going to be super pissed at us.

Author's Note:

Hey and Asalam o Alaikum lovelies!

Long time no see. I pray all of you are well. Corona Virus is getting really out of hand in the world so I hope all of you are taking the appropriate safety measures to protect yourselves. I got an off from my university cause of the outbreak so I decided to give you guys an update. I also posted some tips on my wall on how to be stay safe from Corona. Do read them plis.

So, what did you guys think of the chapter? It's been a while since I have written a chapter so it took me a while to get into the feel of it. I guess I am a little out of practice for it. I will try to give more updates in the coming days.

Also, here is another fun question. Who do you think among the three male friends is going to be craziest? Ibraheem? Fahad or Kamran?

Anyway, stay safe guys and let's all pray that Corona virus gets under control as soon as possible. Ameen.