Chapter 59

Misha's POV:

Our families had decided that we would get married exactly six months later but that was when I interjected and said there was a specific date I wanted to get married on. It wasn't six months later though.

I wanted to get married on 6st march of the coming year. Of 2019. Every single person in the room gave me a confused look except Ibraheem. He knew. And he smiled. He approved as we shared a look of recognition. My eyes said a million different things that he knew all too well. That day was very close to our hearts. No questions were asked as we decided that date. 6th March. It was a date quite precious to my hearts, a beautiful day six years ago that had changed both of our lives forever in 2013.

And just like that our wedding date was set. Exactly 7 months and 13 days from now.

Ibraheem was discharged and had gone back to Karachi once he was in a condition to move. I went back to attending classes. Thanks to Rubab, I gave a leave of absence to my university by forging a medical certificate. All of this was one week ago.

The conversation with Ibraheem before he left Lahore gave me all the peace I needed.

"I will visit you as soon as I can so we can go on dates." Ibraheem wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as he sat on a wheelchair while holding both my hands in his. I was seeing him off at the airport. I almost giggled until I remembered that my brothers were standing close by. It was still amusing and weird to watch my brothers give me protective looks from afar as they watched Ibraheem and I converse. Ibraheem cast a glance in their direction before turning back to me with sigh. "I feel like they will beat me up any minute now. I still can't believe all this is happening. I just hope it's not all a dream. Maybe if I pinch your-"

I instantly slapped his arm causing him to shut up but he just smirked in return. He was shameless. Truly. I peeked a glance at my brothers hoping they didn't hear his absurd suggestion but fortunately they were both typing away on their phones now. "Just call me when you reach, alright? And visit only when you are able to move around easily. I get that the wounds have healed but-"

"Gee meri jaan, I know. Relax." He then pulled on my hand to drag me down so that my face was unbelievably close to his face. "Misha? I will be back. I promise. Puri baraat le kar aounga tumhe lenay ke liye. Dunya ko pata bhi tou lagna chaiye ke Ibraheem Narejo apni biwi ko lenay aya hai. (I will bring a whole baraat for you. The world should know that Ibraheem Narejo has come to take his dear wife.)"

"Mujhe yakeen hai is baat par. (I trust this completely.)" I gave him a tender smile as my eyes shimmered with the immense love I had for this idiot. He really was a blessing.

"Aur haan men aglay haftay Lahore aounga tou date par chalengay. (Oh yeah, I will visit Lahore next week so we can go on a date.) We gotta continue what we did back at my place, yeah? Send me your period cycle so I come prepared." Ibraheem winked while I gaped at him. This man was hopeless. I rolled my eyes as he kissed my hands. "I am heading off now alright? I love you, meri jaan."

"I love you too, meri jaan e jahan. (My life and world.)"

Before leaving, Kamran took a few long strides and stood before me.

"Bhabhi?" He gave me a serious unreadable expression as his eyes bore into mine. What did he want? It was always hard to talk to this man. He was the complete opposite of Fahad who was far too frivolous.

"Yes, what is-" This man didn't even let me complete the sentence.

"Will Zoya be attending the wedding?" I didn't have an answer to his question. I really didn't but the earnest look on his face made me want to mess with him.