19

AriaAndreea

-Time Skip- (Once again. Sorry.)

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter says, circling Stiles. Scott called me this morning, saying that they found Stiles. I rushed right over, but arrived at the same time as Peter.

"He might not, but I sure as hell wish you wouldn't." I sigh.

"We could always try." Peter shrugs.

"Slapping you in the face to kill you? I'm down."

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asks.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter replies. "There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asks, stepping closer to the beta. Peter grabs Scott's wrist, flicking his hand out to reveal his claws. Stiles looks at them with raised eyebrows.

"We're gonna get into his head." Peter smirks.

Peter and Lydia walk into another room to talk and I sit down in front of Stiles, my eyes scanning over his face for any sign that my brother is still there.

"Lyrica?" Melissa asks, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Come on. You're only torturing yourself watching him like this." I stand back up and move away as Peter and Lydia walk back in.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asks.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles." Peter gives a smug grin. "Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." Peter turns to look at Lydia.

I hiss in pain when there's the sudden feeling of something hitting my back. Only, I know it's not me. I feel a pull inside me, alerting me that Isaac has lost control of his shift. I grunt in pain when there's the feeling of claws in my shoulder and brute force on my other shoulder.

"Lyrica? You okay?" Melissa's voice pulls me from my thoughts. I look up to see everyone in the room staring at me.

"It's Isaac." I groan as more pain hits me. "He lost control of his shift. I think he's fighting another werewolf."

"What? How?" Scott frowns. "I thought he was still in the hospital."

"Me too." I pant. "I need to go."

"But what about-"

"You guys can do it." I look at Scott. "Save him. Save our brother."

I turn and rush out of the house, sprinting for the school. I don't know why, but it's where the mate bond is pulling me. I reach the building in no time, following the sounds of growling to the boy's locker room. I kick the door in just in time to see Isaac, Ethan, and Aiden cornering Allison and Kira. I shift with a loud growl, taking their attention off the girls.

"Lyrica." Allison pants.

"Isaac, Ethan, Aiden, I need you guys to fight this." I say, my voice slightly distorted. "I don't want to hurt you."

They just growl in response, so I stalk towards them. Without warning, I howl. It's not as strong as if Scott were to roar, but it's enough to make them freeze, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Mom?" Isaac whispers, our bond causing him to come back to reality sooner than the twins. Before I can respond, all three boys fall to the floor, black liquid seeping from their noses and mouths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Small Time Skip-

I cringe as I watch Deaton dig in Ethan's mouth for the bug that infected the twins and Isaac. He finally gets it, dropping it down the drain. He walks over to Isaac and me.

"Isaac, you're next."

"Wait, wait a minute." Isaac protests, only for Deaton to drag him to the shower.

"Don't fight it." Deaton tells him, shoving his hand into his mouth. "Don't fight."

I resist the urge to gag, feeling Isaac's nausea through the bond.

"Got it." Deaton finally removes the bug, and Isaac runs back over to me. I take him into my arms, glad he's okay.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asks as Deaton turns off the shower.

"I hope so." Deaton sighs. "The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles."

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asks, all of still trying to process the news we were told upon Deaton's arrival. "How is that even possible?"

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison adds.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton explains.

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden asks.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor."

"Hold on." I say. "How are you sure sure which Stiles is which?"

"That's what they're trying to figure out now." Deaton sighs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Derek and I run through the woods, following the scent of Ethan, Aiden, blood, and wolfsbane. They come into my sight just as Ethan falls, dropping his twin to the ground. Derek and I reach them, Ethan looking at us in confusion.

"Run!" I call, Derek pulling Aiden to his feet as I grab Ethan. We help them run, desperately trying to escape whoever is trying to kill us.

After over an hour of running and trying to get to safety, Derek and I finally drag the weak and nearly dead twins into Malia's old den as a coyote.

"Where are we?" Ethan groans as Derek runs to check out surroundings.

"It's a coyote den. Stay quiet." I demand, checking what wounds I can. Aiden lightly coughs, blood pouring out of his mouth.

"Did you see the shooter? Do you know who it is?" Ethan asks as I pull Aiden into a sitting position, not wanting him to choke on his own blood.

"No, we were a little busy." Derek replies. "Who else did the two of you piss off?"

"We pissed off everyone." Aiden seethes. "It was only a matter of time before someone caught up to us."

"Well, the bullets had wolfsbane in them." I sigh. "So if we don't get you out of here soon, the poison is going to spread."

"Stay quiet. I'll be back." Derek says, moving to leave.

"Derek." I stop him, jumping to my feet and catching his arm. He turns to face me. "Be careful. I can't lose you too."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too." His lips meet mine for a brief moment before he runs off.