31

What's up, people?! Sorry I didn't update on Thursday, I had a bunch of crap going on. A couple quick announcements, I have published 2 new stories! A Weeping Monk fanfiction and an original work called The Zodiac Revolution. They're both great and don't be afraid to check them out! I got some new headphones and a mic so I'll get the writing tutorials out soon! I plan on doing a bit wider of a variety of writing help such as school essays and formal emails and fanfiction and original fiction.

-The Next Day-

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

I'm walking into the school with Isaac when I notice Liam leaning against a pillar next to his friend.

"Hey, Isaac, go ahead without me. I need to check on something real quick." I say, passing him the keys to my classroom.

"Got it." He says, looking over at what I'm looking at.

As soon as the keys are in his hand, I beeline towards the panting freshman. He doesn't seem to see me walk up until I place a hand on his shoulder.

"You doing alright, Liam?" I ask. He jumps in surprise and his friend looks at me in fear.

"Y-Yeah. Just out of breath. I ran to school." The blonde replies.

"Alright. Just don't be late to class." I pat him on the back and head back into the school, not forgetting to send a wicked glare towards the young alpha watching from across the lawn.

(3rd P.O.V.)

Liam says his goodbyes to his best friend, Mason, before rushing into the school. He goes in by the locker rooms, picking up his pace when he hears footsteps behind him. He takes a glance back, only to see Scott hot on his heels. Just when he's about to book it, Stiles appears on the other end of the hallway.

"Liam, hey!" Stiles shouts and he freezes. Taking the opportunity, Scott seizes the freshman's arm.

"We need to talk." He tells his soon-to-be beta.

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you!" Liam yells, stuck between the Juniors.

"Can you just listen for one second. Please?" Scott pleads.

Liam calms down slightly and looks at him.

"Liam... we're brothers now."

"What?" Liam cringes at Scott's words.

"Oh God. That's..." Stiles trails off and Liam glances at him before glaring at Scott once more.

"What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me." He deadpans.

"The bite..." Scott tries to find his words. "The bite is a gift."

"Scott, stop. Please stop." Stiles says before going to stand next to him and pointing at Liam. "You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

"By kidnapping me?"

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? I aided and abetted." Stiles whispers.

"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big." Scott takes over.

"Nothing's happening to me." Liam says. None of the boys hear the clicking heels heading their way. Liam rips off the bandage on his arm, showing them the clear, unmarked skin. "Nothing."

Scott and Stiles feel their stomachs drop as they analyze his skin. However, their hearts stop when someone angrily clears their throat.

"I thought we talked about this, Boys." Lyrica gives an annoyed grin to her brother and his friend.