32

This Bitch is hella depressed and beyond stressed so enjoy a new and early chapter. There's no song above because I just don't have the energy to find one. Enjoy!

(3rd P.O.V.)

"I still don't get how this guy has no mouth." Noah Stilinski says to Derek Hale, picking up the computerized glove. "How-How can he eat?"

"Peter didn't get a chance to ask. He was fighting him off with a tomahawk buried in his chest..." Derek innocently says, giving a hand motion of a tomahawk in his chest. (This was honestly adorable. I love him.)

"Yeah, and who runs around with a tomahawk?"

"I carried one for IED removal in Afghanistan." Parrish says, having walked into the office in time to hear the last comment. He walks further in and points to the glove. "It's military. And so is that."

"Do you know what it's used for?" Derek questions.

"This one looks like it's been modified."

Noah looks to Derek and the werewolf subtly nods. Noah quickly goes to close the door to his office.

"Show us."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Werewolf." Liam points to Scott, earning a nod. "Werecoyote. Banshee. Fox?"

"Kitsune." Kira corrects the teen looking at her. "But fox works."

"So Mrs. Hale is also a werewolf, but some complicated type of werewolf? Same with Isaac?" Liam asks, looking at the two.

"Correct. I'll explain some other time." Lyrica nods.

"What are you?" Liam asks Stiles.

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit." Stiles explains. "It was very evil."

"What are you now?" Liam sarcastically asks.

"Better?" Stiles says, trailing off at the end.

"Are those for me?" Liam asks, referring to the chains on the table.

"No, they're for me." Malia flashes her glowing blue eyes at him.

"How did you do that?" Liam freaks out.

"You'll learn." Scott tells him. "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out."

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asks.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs and my music teacher." Liam seethes. "You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing, and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now, and if any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna...!" Before he can finish, he clutches his head with a scream.

"What's wrong? Liam?" Lyrica asks, walking closer to the teen.

"You don't hear that?" Liam pants. Lyrica listens in, only for headlights to shine in through the window.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asks as Liam screams again.

"My friend Mason." He manages to say. "You said it was a party."

"Who did Mason invite?" Stiles frantically asks.

"Everyone." Kira sighs, looking out the window.

"The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia exclaims when Liam's claws scrape the wood. Liam roars in response and Lydia jumps back in fear.

"We need to get him to the boathouse. Now!" Lyrica exclaims, pulling the struggling beta to his feet. Scott, Isaac, and Kira rush to the teacher's aid, helping her drag the boy out of the house.