29

Aighty ma dudes. I think I missed Thursday's update because I was at work. Either way, I'll publish it now because why the heck not? I have a couple original fiction stories I want to get published soon, and I have a couple fanfics I wanna get going for when this series ends. I'll let you guys know when they're out! Enjoy this crazy chapter!

(3rd P.O.V.)

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski walk onto the lacrosse field together, dressed to play. They talk about Scott's status as they go toward the player's bleachers.

"We got bigger things to worry about." Stiles changes the topic. "Have you told Argent yet?"

"Uh, I texted him but he didn't get back to me." Scott frowns.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?"

"I didn't have the money to call France." Scott mutters.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles sighs.

"Another notice?"

"Yeah, this one said 'final'."

"Tough luck, Buddy." Isaac Hale says, popping up out of nowhere and patting Stiles on the shoulder.

"Now, what the hell are we even doing here, anyway?" Stiles complains after glaring at his nephew for scaring him. "We got like 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them."

Scott slowly turns to look behind Stiles and Isaac as the human talks, his attention drawn to the kids on the field.

"It is now." Scott says, eyes widening.

Stiles and Isaac turn to look behind themselves. There's a few boys on the field practicing, but the one in goal is easily catching every single ball thrown at him.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles gasps and Isaac raises a hand to muffle his laughter.

The kid in goal removes his helmet and the other player, a freshman named Garrett, walks over to congratulate him.

"You guys are screwed." Isaac blatantly says, grinning.

"Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit." Stiles says, and he and Scott take off onto the field with a laughing Isaac soon following.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

"You should've seen the looks on their faces." Isaac laughs, sitting in my spinning chair as I write the day's lessons on the board. "They looked so scared. It was great."

"They didn't hurt the kid, did they?" I raise an eyebrow and look at him as the bell rings and students slowly start filling the room.

"Nah. Just cornered him in the locker room and questioned him." Isaac shrugs and stands up, walking back to his seat.

"Oh." Then I process what he said. "Isaac!" I turn from the board and throw the piece of chalk at him, hitting him in the back of the head with it. The few people in the room laugh as he turns to look at me in surprise.

I give him a playful glare and he goes to his seat. I walk over and pick up the chalk as Stiles, Scott, and Malia come into the classroom. I go finish writing the notes, and the bell rings as soon as I set the chalk in its holster.

"Well that was timed perfectly." I say to my class and turn around, dusting the chalk residue from my hands. A series of chuckles goes around, and I grin. "Really? I come back after being gone for weeks and that's how you treat me? Okay, I get it."