(6) ESCAPE

"Hey." Eleanora jumped up startled. She completely forgot that one of her another brother was still standing behind her and watching her crying pathetically.

She immediately bowed her head down and tried to cease her heartbroken whimpers and sobs. She tried to walk past him towards her room but he stood tall in the middle of her way.

"Don't mind them. They are just complete assholes!" He sighed sounding frustrated.

"Please don't cry, Nora!" He said in a gentle tone but his gentleness was only pushing her on the brink of tears again.

"I know this is too much to take in."

She hiccuped.

"I forgot to introduce myself. I am Damon- one of your brother."

He was speaking gently to her and since from the starting, he was only showing kindness to her, that Nora found new in her brothers' personalities. She felt bad for ignoring him like that but her brain wasn't ready to trust him just yet.

"I think you should go and freshen up. I will tell Serenity to arrange your breakfast. William have appointed her and her sister, Serena especially for you. They both are your personal maids and assistances. Your new stuff will be brought here in some hours. Meanwhile, if you need anything so simply tell your maids and they will inform us and we shall provide it to you."

With that, he was ready to walk out but he paused.

"And Nora don't try to escape or something, it won't help you or anything but create more troubles for you!" Nora shivered in fear, hearing his voice that turned suddenly dark and void of emotions.

That's why she wasn't trusting him!

The day rolled on. Nora killed her time by reading novel and watching some stupid shows on tv. Serena, Serenity's younger sister introduced herself to her. Where Serenity speak less like Nora, Serena's nature was bubbly.

Nora found it hard to survive in these four surroundings. From Serena, she came to know that she have 7 brothers and they live in the mansion nearby. Nora was thankful for William that he at least was sympathetic and kind enough to let her live in this Villa. Living in their presences and at that enormous mansion, would create more problems for her. She never wanted to meet her remaining three unknown brothers.

She missed her parents. She cried like no end. But no one was there to comfort her same like in her past.

At the end of the day, Nora was sick of her new life. This beautiful luxurious  Villa only made her feel trapped and suffocated. She wanted out!

But was escaping from here possible? She clearly did remember Damon's warning. The darkness residing in his voice shook her to the core. He sounded same like a monster and that's what her brothers are!

A try wouldn't hurt much! Her mind stated. Suddenly those sleeping voices woke up and started mocking her. They suggested her to kill herself.

She clenched her eyes shut and started taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She desperately avoided those suicidal thoughts. She wasn't that weak.

A need to survive burst in her veins.

'She was going to escape. She would go back to her father at any cost and then they will move out from the county, away from these monsters reach.' She deadpanned.

She waited for the sun to set down.

A hour later, Serenity brought her dinner in her room. Nora smiled slightly at her and ate little bit.

She didn't wanted to but for her body strength and energy, it was necessary. Serenity told her that she and Serena were going to the mansion tonight, so if she needed anything she can inform the guards. When Serenity was gone after wishing her a great sleep, Nora tied the bedsheets and her duvet together. The lights of the entire Villa was off excluding at the main gates of Villa.

She tied her hand-made sheets rope to the railing of her balcony. Her eyes immediately counted the number of guards who stood tall at the main gates.

She watched as Eli also took his leave and made his way outside and towards the mansion. Four other guards following behind. She waited for some few minutes and in confusion watched many cars driving out of the mansion towards the border of family premises.

Nora sighed in relief and smiled.

"Perfect." She whispered under her breath.

It was the time of midnight, when Nora grabbed the beautiful flowers vase and threw it roughly against the mirror of her room.

This immediately caught attention of the guards and lights were immediately turned on. They rushed towards her room with guns in their hands.

Nora hurriedly sling the rope over the balcony and dashed towards the door. She leant against the wall just in time the door was kicked open almost hitting her body.

They searched inside her room and their eyes fell on the open balcony window. They rushed towards it and Nora immediately ran outside the door but not before slamming it shut and locking it with shaky hands.

She ran like some crazy person. Her hair flying all over her face and with teary, red puffy eyes.

She pressed the red button attached to the wall and waited impatiently for the gates to open.

"Madame!" She ignored the yelling of the guards behind her and forced her legs to move. The guards chasing after her.

Nora's running paused immediately when suddenly out of nowhere, a car came in front of her, blocking her path

She was about to back away but stopped when guards approached her from behind. They easily caught up with her. She was doomed.

She squinted her eyes shut when the headlights of the car turned off and on. It continued for some few seconds.

She heard a sound of door opening and felt the guards creating distance from her.

A large shadow loomed over her body and she fearfully opened her eyes.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Playing on the roads, in nighttime is not a good thing, little sis."

He chuckled, his words filled with sarcasm. Nora shivered in fear and cold.

"Did you think you can seriously trespass this boundary?" The playfulness in his voice was immediately gone with a blink of eye.

Nora yelped when his cold fingers wrapped like some snake around her wrist and he effortlessly dragged her towards his car. He practically threw her in the backseat.

After slamming the door shut, he turned his attention towards the guards who stood uncomfortably.

Nora watched trembling in fear as he pulled his gun out and shoot, blowing their minds out. Her eyes widened in horror as she curled herself into a small ball.

He said something to their dead bodies before advancing towards the car. A boxy smile planted on his lips. Without taking any other glance of Nora, he started the car and speeded towards the house back.

Uneasiness took over her features as they passed the Villa.

Her heart dropped when the car stopped in front of her brothers' enormous mansion and as she stared at William who stood at the front doors with a unimpressed look planted on his face.