(9) H I M

Eleanora sat there on her seat embarrassed. She badly wanted to run out of there but William commanded her to sit still and finish her food.

She refused to make eye contact with anyone and with slightly quivering lips took a first bite of her food. Her heart was still shaken up inside.

Her one of another brother, Hades his name was, kept staring at her with a sleepy look on his face throughout the entire time. That made her embarrassed more.

Seven of them were looking at her when she almost had a panic attack. Beside Damon, no one bothered to approach her to calm her down, to just simply held her. It wasn't like she minded about this.

William's piercing stare remained at her entire time as she was trying to swallow down the food. That delicious food only seemed like rocks to chew and swallow to her.

In just a halfway through her plate, Nora was done. She couldn't eat more or otherwise she will throw up it all. It had already happened in past multiple times.

"I am not surprised that you are done!" Vincent murmured loudly enough for others and her to hear.

"I-I d-don't have much a-appetite." She immediately said to avoid their other rude statements that she sure was gonna come to bite at her when she will remain silenced.

"Who asked for a explanation?" Hunter raised his brow by asking this question.

Why God Why he have to be so rude?

His snarky remark sent a sharp sting her heart. Lucifer and Hades snorted in amusement. Even Angel was trying to stifle his laughter in.

William rolled his eyes at the immature behavior of his brothers.

"Nora! Meet me in my study ten minutes later." Vincent looked at William in confusion. But he ignored him. His eyes simply fixed on Nora.

Nora fidget lightly feeling anxious but then nodded her head lightly.

She met William as per she was commanded after ten minutes. He gestured her to take a seat.

She stiffly sat there. Her legs crossed and nails lightly scratching her palms. Another habit of her when she felt extremely nervous. It eased her nerves a little bit.

William finished signing last of the documents and turned his whole attention towards Nora. He leant back against his chair and stared at her face with a unemotional look on his face.

"Want to tell me the reason about that 5 inches scar on your left side?" He asked casually.

Her eyes widened slightly and her nails unconsciously dug in her flesh.

He stared at her with a expected look, searching her eyes for answer.

"H-how d-do y-y-you k-know?" She asked out in fear.

"When you were brought out from the Cells, Serenity and Serena changed your clothes. Everything about you, anything you do always report back to me." He said and picked up his cigaratte from the pack. He lightened it and slowly took a first drag. It seemed to lose his stress.

"Y-you have n-no rig-" He cut her off with a wave of his hand.

"Your custody is under me and it is my right to know about everything that is related to you." He shrugged.

Nora swallowed the lump down her throat.

"Will you spit the truth out now or should I use my way?"

"It was a accident." She cried immediately.

"How?"

"I-I a-accidentaly p-plunged a k-knife in m-my s-side." She whimpered lightly.

"P-please d-d-don't m-make m-me r-r-relive t-those h-h-horrible m-memories."

William stared in her teary eyes with a unfazed look in his own and then nodded his head.

"Ok. Go freshen up now. You are going to shopping today. An important event is coming." He dismissed her.

Without even registering his words fully in her mind, she frantically stood up and was about dash out of his study but William's voice stopped her.

"One more thing Eleanora! Lucifer will be coming with you and he will introduce you to your personal guard."

Nora didn't further questioned his words but walked out from his study with a dazed mind and in a panicking stage.

Vincent stared at her from a far distance and then made his way inside William's study. He was instructing someone on the phone.

When he was done, he lightened a another cigaratte and slowly inhaled the toxic smoke in.

"That little girl thought that she can lie to me!" He chuckled lightly.

"Now she did that?" Vincent raised his brow.

"I gave her a chance to spit the truth out or I will use one of my other way. She did blurted out a plain lie." He sighed.

"Now what?" Vincent asked confused.

"I called one of our best private investigator and he will dig the whole information about her. Even if that scar was related to her past, we can't let it go. Who knows how many secrets, this tiny girl is carrying on her small shoulders..." Vincent nodded at his words.

"Did you called him for her security?" William asked.

"Ah yes! I did! He will be here in a hour or something. But out from everyone, why did you chose him?"

"He's best at his job and one of the most loyal and trusted person." William stated.