|| Entrance Hall

A/N: Here's your dress, I forgot to include it last chapter LOL. (I know the dress is probably satin and not silk, but let a girl dream okay??)

 (I know the dress is probably satin and not silk, but let a girl dream okay??)

 (for people who don't want to wear a dress) 

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

This year's Christmas decorations were the most extravagant — Y/N figured it was because of the other schools. Ron got a fright when the enchanted armors started singing "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" to him in the middle of a conversation about the Yule Punch.

"If I didn't suggest going with you, reckon you'd have been desperate enough to go with Moaning Myrtle instead?" Y/N said to Harry as they walked past the girl's lavatory.

Harry blushed, nodding. "She's not all that bad looking."

"It was rhetorical," Y/N blinked at Harry.

Y/N wondered who's Hermione date to the ball was — Krum. She clung to hope, trying to convince herself it was all a lie. The Gryffindor wrapped around the boy's arm every day didn't lift her spirits. Y/N envied Krum being able to not care about others' opinions. Krum showed Hermione off. Despite being as famous as Y/N, he wouldn't face the same ridicule if Y/N were to yell at the top of her lungs that she was in love with Hermione Granger.

Maybe it was all in her head. It was the 21st century, after all. But her life was deeper than that. Wether she liked it or not — her blood's prestigious. Amaryllis says that 'it's okay to be gay,' Y/N knows it is okay — but the voice inside her head says otherwise. She didn't hate gay people. It's just that she never imagined herself to be one of those people.

Y/N rolls her eyes whenever someone tells her it's stupid to care what other people think. They just don't get it; she should care what people think — she's the daughter of Amaryllis Thornfield and Caspian Crimson. She's Y/N Crimson — even if she wasn't, who'd be insane enough to want to differ from everybody else?

Y/N avoided being labeled as an outcast. You could call her anything; anything that didn't call her feel like the odd one out. It left a hole in her heart, turned her face red at the mere thought. If someone threatened to make her feel that way, she'd already be a step out the door, ready to leave.