|| The Yule Ball

A/N: since I haven't posted in a week (cuz I was dissatisfied with this chapter) I decided to come back with an angst chapter!! yay! 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: since I haven't posted in a week (cuz I was dissatisfied with this chapter) I decided to come back with an angst chapter!! yay! 

(dont blame me ... blame Taylor Swift because ttpd ruined me)

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

     The Great Hall was aglow with a soft, golden light that danced across the polished floors. Everyone gathered around. Endless sounds filled the room — the faint rustle of robes, girls squealing, heels and soles clicking.

     In five minutes, the champions would enter. From their dungeon steps, the Slytherins came up. Malfoy — who looked like a holy vicar — arrived first, with Pansy Parkinson wrapped around his arm. Crabbe and Goyle followed, and rather than men in suits, they appeared as moss-covered boulders.

     Then the oak doors opened. Durmstrang students piled in, led by Karkaroff. Y/N got on her tippy-toes to see who was around Krum's arms, but Harry pulled her back before she could. McGonagall called for the two.

     "Champions over here, please!"

     Y/N fixed her hair and passed by Ron and Agil, who exchanged soft goodbyes. The crowd parted to let them through. McGonagall, who was wearing a hat with ugly thistles on the brim, greeted them. "You look lovely, Crimson."

     "Thank you, professor." Y/N smiled. "As you are."

     Once McGonagall walked away, Evangeline strode to Y/N, whistling. "You look good."

     Y/N's breath caught as she turned to face Evangeline, who wore a sleeveless red dress. Back exposed, breasts barely covered, thigh exposed, paired with a white, fluffy coat, two sizes too big for her. The elegant backdrop of the hall seemed to be undermined by Evangeline's beauty — as much as Y/N hated to admit it.

     She walked closer to Harry and Y/N. Whose faces crept with heat at her outfit.

     "I'm aware," Y/N said.

     "If there weren't other people around — I don't know how I'd be able to stop myself from pouncing on you," Evangeline whispered in Y/N's ear.

     Y/N cringed at her words and jerked her head back in disgust. "Who's your date?" she seized Evangeline's wrist to stop her from getting closer.

     Evangeline motioned to the door. "He's over there."

     Axel. Fucking. Crimson.

     "You're kidding me," Y/N's eyes widened. "My brother?"

     Evangeline's response was nonchalant, almost dismissive. "Don't worry, it's merely a matter of affairs."

     "Fuck you," Y/N's breath shallowed, and she tightened her hold on Evangeline's wrist.

     Evangeline winced at the pressure. Y/N released her hold on her.

Patiently Waiting For You | Hermione Granger x Reader (GXG) (UNDER EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें