|| 55. I love you (UN-EDITED)

Y/N's eyes scanned the familiar surroundings of her dorm room, relief flooding through her as she collapsed onto her bed

Y/N's eyes scanned the familiar surroundings of her dorm room, relief flooding through her as she collapsed onto her bed. A weary sigh escaped her lips, her fatigue evident in the way her body sank into the softness of the mattress.

 "Blimey," she muttered, the weight of her recent experiences still lingering in her mind.

Hestia, ever watchful, observed the room with a calm demeanor. Y/N's question broke the silence, her voice tinged with a sense of urgency. "Hestia, what day is it?" she inquired, her eyes locking onto Hestia's gaze, seeking reassurance.

"It's July 24th," Hestia replied, her voice carrying the weight of certainty. Y/N's eyes widened, a mixture of surprise and disbelief coloring her expression.

"What!?" she exclaimed, her mind grappling with the passing of time and the implications it held.

The tiniest flicker of doubt crossed Y/N's features as she sought clarification. "Are you sure it's not June 24th?" she asked, her voice filled with a glimmer of hope that perhaps time had not advanced as much as she initially believed. However, Hestia shook her head, her expression unwavering. 

"No, I'm very precise. It's July 24th, 202X," Hestia deadpanned, her words dispelling any lingering uncertainty. Y/N's brows furrowed, confusion etched on her face as she grappled with the reality of the situation.

A realization slowly dawned upon Y/N, the weight of its truth settling upon her like a heavy fog. "So it's been a month since I 'died'?" she asked, her voice carrying a mix of incredulity and resignation. Hestia nodded, confirming her understanding.

 The passage of time had moved forward, leaving Y/N grappling with the stark reality of the days that had slipped away.

Curiosity tugged at Y/N once again, her gaze shifting to Hestia as she sought more information. "What time is it?" she inquired, her mind already calculating the possibilities. Hestia responded with an unflinching tone, "It's 7:53 A.M." Y/N's eyes widened, realization flooding her thoughts. 

"That means most students are probably in the Great Hall right now..." she murmured, a tinge of nostalgia for the routines of her previous life seeping into her voice.

"By the way, create a password." 

Hestia's request for a password brought a quirk to Y/N's eyebrow, a flicker of curiosity dancing in her eyes.

 "A password?" she echoed, seeking further clarity. Hestia nodded in response, her expression grave yet determined. 

"Do you know J.A.R.V.I.S?" Hestia asked, referencing the well-known artificial intelligence system. Y/N's nod confirmed her familiarity with the reference, setting the stage for the creation of a password.

"Since I am shaped to best fit you, I will take on a similar form," Hestia explained, her voice carrying a gentle assurance. 

"But if you desire me to manifest in a physical form, it is essential to establish a password first." The significance of this password and its connection to Hestia's embodiment remained veiled, yet Y/N understood the importance of this protective measure.