Lets go save Mom

Katherine

The next day, Kaleb comes downstairs as I am leaving the house. He grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"First of all, don't grab me like that. I almost stabbed you." I shake out of his hold. "And I'm going to snipe out the team that is holding Mother captive."

"How come you haven't done it before?" Dom walked over with Letty.

"Because the team is constantly moving." I replied.

"Why do they even want her?" Letty asked.

"My family has a legacy in London. My mother was an assassin, my father was an assassin, my brother is a crybaby and oh yeah, I'm a lethal killer. Everyone is out to kill the Howard's in London. Especially when Kaleb and I went team American. That was like an insult to the Brits." I explained.

"We're going with you." Kaleb said.

"Oh no you are not." I held up a hand.

Brian and Cheryl come over.

"And plus human Ken is wounded. Won't be any good." I informed them.

"Let me worry about him." Cheryl snapped.

I snatched her by the throat, fed up.

"Katherine!" Kaleb scolded.

"I have killed many people in my years of being in the business and let me tell you something, I won't hesitate to crush you." I tightened my grip.

"Kat!" Brian reached out to pull me away. I pushed him back.

"You drop the attitude and show me some bloody respect. They were my team first and if it really came down to it, I could join anytime. You have Brian now be with him before I end you. Got it?" I hissed at her and let her go with a push.

She coughed. Brian hugged her. It made me want to puke.

"You really insist on coming." I put on my jacket. "Let's go. But if you get in my way, I'll kill you myself."

Kaleb and the team suit up and pile in my car. I informed Chase I was on my way to save my mother. He told me to drop by first. I do and he's waiting outside for me. I get out of the car.

"Why do you insist on working with Americans?" He pushed my hair back.

"Believe it or not, they could be a big help." I sighed. "And I can't shake them easily."

"I can swap you with my guys." Chase negotiated.

"No."

"Oh, Katherine. Always so defiant." He whispered. "It's going to be your downfall one day."

"Okay so I'm on my way to save the woman that birth me." I backed away. He grabbed my hand. I looked at him sharply.

"Be careful, luv." He said. "I would hate to get this expensive suit all bloody because I had to slaughter the men that hurt you."

I laughed and walked back to my car and get in. I paused and looked at him through the opened window.

"I'm Katherine fucking Howard. I'm invincible, dude." I smiled.

"A warriors pride is always great." He smiled back.

I winked at him and sped off, getting on the highway in minutes. I address the team.

"When I left you guys, it was bloody hard. I knew I needed my team but if I would've came with you, my opportunity would've been lost." I told them. "But just know if I didn't care about each and every one of you... besides you Barbie. I kind of want you to choke on your Bourbon. Anyway, I wouldn't have saved the lot of you. Remember that."

"Are you coming back to America with us, Katherine?" Kaleb asked. "With Mom."

I stayed quiet for a moment.

"Why not? Bunch of dicks out here, huh?" I winked at him in the review mirror.

"And you're joining the team again right because we kind of need you?" Rome piped up.

"I agree." Tej nodded.

"I know Nobody misses his favorite assassin." I laughed, speeding up.

Cheryl rolled her eyes. That made me feel good inside.