𝒗𝒊. puppet pleaser

CHAPTER SIX: PUPPET PLEASER !

8x10

━━━━━━

CASEY WILLOWS WAS UP BEFORE SPENCER REID. That was a rare occurrence. Usually, Reid's insomniac self stayed up in all hours of the night — either reading or admiring his girlfriend's sleeping face until he fell asleep himself. She had been up before Reid, going through the files of one Cooper Rogers.

     She had gone to the PD herself to pick up the files herself to go over what he said in his interviews and why he wanted to see her, what he was hinting at. Casey had become so obsessed with the fact that he was locked up and had gone crazy from Adam framing him. She would've thought he would've gotten his life on track after that. It turns out that he killed Lucy, his girlfriend at the time after what happened. He said people made him do it but it was by his own hands. Something just seemed off about all of this. And Casey was gonna get to the bottom of it.

      Casey had turned over when she realized that Reid had stirred awake. He opened his eyes and rubbed them and realized his girlfriend was already up. "Whatcha doing?" He questioned. Casey quickly but subtly put the file in her drawer next to her bed. They were over at her apartment this time. "Oh, nothing." Casey told.

       She looked down at his sleeping face and pecked him right on the lips. "You sure?" Spencer asked and Casey smiled, "Yeah, I'm good." Since everything that Casey found out with Cooper Rogers, Spencer had kept an eye on her to make sure that she was okay and stayed by her side. Once Casey started becoming obsessed in her own head, Spencer had to tell her to stop and she swore she would — but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

         Things started to get very heated between the two when they both got text messages from Garcia — interrupting them. Duty calls.

The two walked in the office a bit disheveled because they were in a rush and had eyes all on them. Garcia had started as soon as they got there. "Three days ago, Bruce Phillips was found dead with his blond hair dyed black. He had been put in a box and left on a busy street." She explained.

"A custom-made box." Rossi told. "Maybe our unsub was a carpenter." Blake continued and Morgan added, "He stuffed him in there practically folding him in half." Garcia continued. "He had also been hung and restrained and that's where the plot thickens like bad soup."

"Yesterday, Justin Marks and Connie Foster, who were dating, they went missing two miles away from the first abduction site." Garcia told. "A couple? He's escalating." JJ said. "Yes. This morning Justin's body was found. He had been hung. He had been stuffed in a box left in an alley. Officers say his brown hair had been dyed black. Connie's still missing." Garcia explained.