𝒍𝒙𝒊𝒊. all in your head

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO: ALL IN YOUR HEAD !

10x22

━━━━━━

       THE TEAM WAS CALLED TO DEBRIEF ABOUT A CASE INVOLVING TWO MEN AND A PROSTITUTE THAT HAD BEEN MURDERED. Casey and Spencer sat together as they examined the files in front of them.

       "So, two Johns and a hooker and no apparent connection between any of them." JJ started as Casey looked her and Hotch's way, sitting in front of the couple.
"And he doesn't rob them or care if the bodies are discovered." Morgan adds. "No forensic countermeasures either. He probably wants them found. It might be a message." Rossi tells.

      "I wonder what he's trying to say." Casey stated, looking down at the file. "Maybe that he's angry. He's using a .45-caliber weapon, and with each victim he fired thirteen shots.
It's most likely every round in the magazine and the one in the chamber. It's basically overkill with a handgun." Spencer told.

      "Then what's he angry about?" Vivian asks. "Tasha Brooks is African-American and the two Johns, Gary Fisher and Nate Cochran, they were both white." Kate tells. "Guys, what if she's the connection? What if these victims were both her clients?" Morgan suggests.

      "Given the close proximity of the murder sites, that is a distinct possibility." Spencer figures. "So the first victim, Gary Fisher, was found alone because maybe Tasha was there and then got away?" JJ wondered. "Or it was some other girl and she got away." Kate tells. "Presuming it is a woman." Spencer adds.

      "Either way, that means there's someone out there that may have seen the unsub." Rossi says. "Then our first priority should be finding that person." Hotch finishes.

       The team heads to the LAPD to set up their case. They are greeted with Detective Spreewell, who is the head detective on the case. Casey looks around at the many bodies in the PD, all pimps and prostitutes, Casey gathered.

      "I can't thank all of you enough for coming." Spreewell tells. "Well, I hope we can help." Hotch said as they walked through the office. "We put all our street patrols on double shifts like you asked. We rounded up every working girl, pimp, crackhead in the area. Hopefully somebody knows something." Spreewell stated.

      "We better get to it," Rossi chimed. "We're gonna need to talk to 'em all." Kate sighs, "Well, it won't be easy. I saw this all the time when I worked sex crimes. Most of these women have been victimized for years." Vivian nods, "They won't admit to anything or talk to authority without their pimps or girlfriends around."

      Spreewell looks in one of the interrogation rooms. "Why don't we start with him?" Casey looks to where the detective is looking. "Eddie Parrish, Tasha Brooks' pimp. Calls himself Sweetness." Casey cringes at the name. "Lovely." She comments.