𝒄𝒗𝒊𝒊. you know it's not the same

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-SEVEN: YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THE SAME !

━━━━━━

        IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE STEPHEN'S FUNERAL. And as much as Casey tried with Spencer and as much they both tried, it became too much to handle on both ends. And believe me, they tried whatever they could to keep it together but they didn't get anywhere.

         Because the beginning of the two weeks were filled with arguments and trying to talk about the situation at hand and now the end of the two weeks were filled with Casey moving her things out of the apartment.

Spencer wasn't happy that Casey had decided to up and leave but Casey had made her decision. And when Casey made a decision, she stuck by it.

Spencer watched from the window of his wife moving the last box of her things out into the car. Spencer turns and sees the last thing she needs to get are her belongings that she could just put in the front seat with her. She locked her car up and headed upstairs back to the apartment.

When Casey went back upstairs, she turns to the box on the counter. "You finished getting all of your stuff?" He asked and Casey nods, "Yeah, just this."

She placed the box near the door and looked at Spencer. He looked down and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What are we gonna tell Chris?" He asked.

Chris was currently staying over at Isaac's for the time being as Casey moved her things out of the apartment. "Well, uh, I was gonna tell him... tomorrow, but if-if you want to pick him up and tell him... you can."

Spencer had avoided looking his wife in the eyes and when he finally did, there were tears coming from his own eyes and his jaw quivered a bit, he hid away from her before turning back. He couldn't hold back the tears coming from his eyes. "This-This can't be happening, I mean—" He spoke, not being able to finish his sentence.

Casey couldn't help the tears spilling from her eyes but even as they threatened to spill, she quickly wiped them away. She had to be strong. "Then, how come it is?" She questioned, reminding him of why this had to happen.

There was nothing more Casey wanted to do than grab him and hold him and tell him she didn't want to leave but she knew she wouldn't be able to even leave the apartment if she did.

Casey began to turn towards the door but she felt Spencer grab her arm as gentle as he could make it. "Casey." He said. "Let go of me." Casey tells, not wanting to face him.