Chapter 11

When Vinny had reached his bedroom, he quickly went straight to his clothes. He couldn't wait to change, but what should he wear? He was going to ignore his mum's comment on looking nice, he needed to look normal. But that didn't make the decision any easier.

This was going to be the first time that his soulmate acknowledges him as more than just the master and he wanted to make a good first impression.

As he looked through his clothes, his mind wandered back to the moment he told his parents about Oliver. He still couldn't believe that they are okay with it. They were about to see him fall drastically in love with a male and they didn't once show sadness or disappointment. Vinny should've known better, he should've known they are open minded people but he was just too scared to believe it.

As he pulled out a black fitted shirt and smart black jeans, he then looked through his waistcoats. He likes to dress smart. He has never been one to follow fashion or anything like that. His parents dress the same but it was a tradition for vampires to look smart all the time.

Vinny pulled out a dark red velvet one, hoping to somewhat impress Oliver. He knew deep down his clothes wouldn't matter, his soulmate would love him for who he is, not what he looks like. But if it made him feel better by wearing it then he would.

He then made his way through to the bathroom.

He got changed, brushed his teeth and styled his hair into its usual black mess. It was cut well, being shorter on the back and sides and longer on the top made him look even more attractive to the many humans and vampires who drool over him. But he believed it gave him character and it was important for him to look the same to Oliver.

Vinny realised he was caring too much. He just needed to calm down and be himself. As hard at that was, he had to deal with this situation and take it with confidence.

He sighed before switching off his bathroom light and walking out of his bedroom.

* * * * *

Oliver was growing impatient. What is going on? Not even Desmond is allowed in their dining room. He looked around once more, noticing different things as he took a more detailed glance.

The windows were huge and they stretched up to the tall ceilings, filling the room with daylight. The rich coloured curtains draped effortlessly against the walls and elegantly brushing the dark wooden floor. The chandelier reflected from the sun's glare and created little sparkles of shadow around the room. There wasn't a single speck of dust and he really felt too underdressed to be standing in such a room.

Their dining room was amazing. He would do anything to have a tour of this place but he knows that would never happen.

Just then, the door opened.

Oliver turned to see the Master, shutting the door behind him. That's when his heart thumped against his ribs. The master kind of scared him and he wanted to leave. Being in the presence of the Vanderwood's was really overwhelming.

As the teen vampire turned to face them, his eye's instantly connected with his soulmate's. His scent was so addictive and instantly filled him with pleasure.

Madison and Duke watched his pupils quickly dilate and his expression changed. He was looking at something he really wanted and they knew that his feelings were exceptionally strong.

He walked closer and his heart was beating hard.

"Have you told him why he's here?" He asked, creating a frown from Oliver.

"Not yet, son, we thought it would be better coming from you," Madison smiled. She was so excited.

"Uh... what's- what's happening? Did I do something wrong?" Oliver wondered if his dad was okay. Has he had an accident at work or something? He was trying to think of every possible reason as to why he is here.