Chapter 89

Oliver's eyes started to flicker.

It was almost nine in the morning and Vinny was lying right next to him.

He has been watching his soulmate sleep for about half an hour now. He loved how peaceful and relaxed Oliver's face was and he decided today that he was going to be incredibly loving.

Mainly because he thought Oliver deserved all of his affection and Vinny needed to be close to him.

Oliver frowned and opened his eyes to see Vinny's face, incredibly close.

"Jesus Vinny" He gave him a fright. "Personal space is a thing you know"

Vinny smiled and rolled on top of him.

"Good morning" He whispered before kissing his cheek.

Oliver smiled tiredly as he rubbed his eyes.

"Morning" He replied whilst focusing on his face.

Vinny then leant his head closer again and gave Oliver a long kiss on his lips.

Oliver wrapped his arms around his soulmates shoulders before he pulled his head up.

"You're very affectionate this morning" He grinned.

Vinny let his gaze wander around his soulmate's face.

"I'm in a loving mood" He smiled before running a hand gently through his hair.

"I can tell," Oliver said. He could not only feel Vinny's strong emotions, he could see it in his eyes too.

It's just what they needed after yesterday.

"But put your love on hold, I need a shower," Oliver said before gently pushing Vinny aside so he could get out of bed. But Vinny tugged on his t-shirt and pulled him back down.

"Love first," He said before pushing his lips roughly against his soulmates.

Oliver raised his eyebrows, but closed his eyes and kissed him back.

Vinny rested his body weight on top of Oliver when his arms wrapped around his shoulders once more.

Their lips moved in sync as they felt the warmth connect between their chests. The love was fuelling Oliver's heart and filling him with happiness.

Vinny couldn't help but smile into the kiss. He was just so pleased that Oliver felt okay again.

Oliver then pulled Vinny's head up and gazed at his happiness.

He knew it was because he felt good again and he savoured the emotion on Vinny's face, knowing he wouldn't expose it for too long.

"You can kiss me in the shower if you like?" Oliver asked innocently.

Vinny did actually think about it, but he has already showered this morning.

"Tempting," He said before leaning back down and giving him one last kiss. "But two showers in one hour is a little weird"

"True" Oliver sighed. "But you'll be missing out"

He then pushed Vinny off of him and climbed out the bed.

Vinny bit lightly on his bottom lip as he watched Oliver give him a cute smile.

"Fine" He then said before jumping out of bed, he couldn't resist.

Oliver grinned before pulling him into the bathroom.

Showering together was their new and exciting thing. It certainly was a big step in their relationship and always gave them more confidence and pleasure.