Chapter 82

The boys had arrived at their destination. They were still in the Vanderwood city, but a good distance from the mansion.

Vinny had brought Oliver's bobble hat as well as his coat. He didn't know why, but he found Oliver extremely cute when he wore It.

As they pulled up into a parking lot, it was busy.

Members of the public were everywhere, which meant Jed had to stay focused on keeping the boys safe. There was more security here, but the boys didn't know that.

"Are you ready to get out? People are going to get excited" Vinny asked. He wished he had brought some sunglasses.

"Yeah," Oliver said whilst zipping up his coat.

Vinny then turned and opened the door. At first, nobody noticed until he got out and waited for Oliver.

This is when people began to talk and point. And of course, take pictures.

Oliver looked around when he put on his gloves and then his hat. The public was looking at them as Jed radioed his crew.

"Am I really that beautiful?" He asked sarcastically to Vinny.

"No," He said bluntly before taking his hand.

"Wow," Oliver sighed. "I'm blushing"

Vinny gave him a sideways glance, but they were both amused.

"Come here," He said softly before pulling Oliver into him. He put an arm around his shoulder as they walked. "You're so, beautiful"

Oliver grinned to himself as they walked through the public.

The public was definitely shocked to see Vinny. Most people here have never seen him in person before.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" Oliver asked as they walked down a little trail that headed deeper into the woods.

"wait and see," Vinny said as he glared at people, but smiled at Oliver in-between. He was glad that his soulmate had never been here before.

As the boys passed more people, they got more stares. It was still a little odd for Oliver to go out somewhere and be stared at because of who he is.

"You okay?" Oliver asked as Vinny took his arm down from his shoulders and held his hand again.

"I'm working on it," He said as he tried avoiding the sun's glare as it shone between the trees.

"I think that's the last time we both drink for a while" He chuckled.

"Definitely" Vinny mumbled as someone nearly tripped with shock as they noticed who was walking past him. "I hate alcohol"

Oliver smiled. Everyone hates alcohol when they have a hangover like Vinny's.

Their surroundings were peaceful but busy. Vinny loves to come here in the winter and he usually comes by himself without anyone knowing, but he was quite excited that he could now share it with someone.

"Are we nearly there?" Oliver asked.

"And I thought I was impatient," Vinny said with a low chuckle. "But yes"

Oliver smiled and stepped closer when they were passing a random crowd.

After what they have been through, he finds it a little hard to trust people.

"Oh my gosh, look who it is!" An excited woman said as they walked passed. Oliver wondered why they got so surprised to see them, but if he was a member of the public he would probably stop and stare too.