Chapter 96

Oliver started to unbuckle Vinny's belt as he kissed deeply onto his neck.

Their feelings were growing stronger with every kiss as it flowed through them and cleansed their souls.

At the same time, Vinny was unbuttoning Oliver's trousers. They both pulled each other's off as their bare legs tangled around one another.

Oliver then caught Vinny's lips again as his fingers pressed harder into his back.

The heat was still rising as they kissed with passion lust and desire.

The affection was taking over any other thought and they still found themselves going further.

Just like they knew what the other one was thinking, they pulled their underwear off. Vinny then pushed his whole body into Oliver's, making him feel everything.

Their hands were not afraid to wander as the feel and warmth of each other's skin was sending shivers down their spine.

They both knew what was going to happen now.

Their relationship would be pulled to its deepest and the commitment to each other would be set.

They are completing their affectionate feelings and giving it what it wants.

That wave of affection would become permanent after their special moment. They will feel the need to comfort, love and cherish one another through affection whenever they are close.

They would feel the deepest love for each other, ever second of the day.

Before they started, Vinny lifted his head and took in the amount of love that was pouring from his soulmates expression. It brought strong feelings to his chest before he brought his head back down and crashed their lips together.

At this time, when the world was getting on with the rest of its day, the boys were about to have their moment.

So without holding anything back... they took their relationship to the next step, the trusting step, the love step, and the step that would change their relationship in many wonderful ways.

* * * * *

1 hour later.

"Should we question him now?" Madison asked.

They were going to wait until Vinny and Oliver had come down but they were taking a while and nobody wanted to interrupt them.

"We'll wait. It's only fair that the boys know the truth about him... that's if he tells us" Duke was pacing the room.

Who is Jed Williams?

Why would he provide them with a false name? Is he protecting himself, his family? His life?

They needed to remain calm because if Jed is not who he says he is, they don't want him to get defensive. They need to do this in an orderly fashion to avoid any violence.

* * * * *

Oliver laid down next to Vinny.

They were out of breath, sweaty and full of love.

Vinny stared at Oliver's big and beautiful eyes. He couldn't describe how amazing he felt right now. The one thing he was nervous about turned out to be the most precious moment of his life.

And Oliver felt the same.

He lifted his hand and ran his fingers gently against his soulmates bare chest.

Oliver turned and looked into Vinny's happy eyes.

"I love you," He said softly.

Vinny felt his heart burst with pride.